*Snowflakes to Sunshine* 1/28 Weigh-in PROGRESS!

Options
Hey guys, it's the last weigh-in of our first month! Let's check out how we did...

But remember, everybody goes at their own pace, and this is only meant as motivation, (and silly motivation at that! :tongue: ) so don't pay any attention if you are discouraged by competition. For the rest of you Champions, Gladiators, Warriors, Pirates, Ninjas and Secret Agents, prepare for battle!!!!! (And feel free to respond with any more bad fighter puns of your own, lol.)

Our Sunshine goal is 40 pounds by June 1, which means an average of 2 pounds/week, or 8 pounds lost by the 5th weigh-in.

GREEN Team: (CHAMPIONS) This group is leading the pack, losing between 10 and 15.2 pounds in 4 weeks- beating our goal by a whopping 2+ pounds. If you're on this list, do us all a favor and let us know what you've been doing to make this happen! :love:
Kathryn160-- Leading the leaders, she lost an unheard of 15.2 pounds this month!
Pretty1one
Mah1120
teijei
TeresaSavage
Mollie1037
bhonniered
mkingraham
Kkmama
lakelure06
tarapin
kaylenlawrence
Honorary members of this team are WhitneyW78 and Krys_T who each lost 5 pounds this week!

The LIGHT GREEN Team (GLADIATORS) are also on track to beat our goal, losing 9 to 9.9 total pounds.
This fat ain't going down without a fight, but one thing is certain, the Gladiators remain undefeated!
tt1113- Only 0.1 pound away from the Green Team!
Suzeesmu
kimmiebear70
ToAndMe
netter43
Honorary members of this team are all double the goal loss for this week:
Radmills (4.5lbs this week), Robynrae_1 (4.3 lbs) and Dmumphrey (4 lbs)

The BLUE Team (WARRIORS) are on track to meet the goal, with 8 to 8.8 total pounds lost.
In the battle for health and beauty, these fighters are shedding their excess armor to reveal the true warriors that refuse to be weighed down!
AmyByExample- Only 0.2 pounds away from the Light Green Team!
ChantalC1969
angelskye6
Taletreader
barefootbeauty
Emma44ny
jadery24
Honorary members of this team who all lost 2+ lbs this week are:
Guatemellon, Lltlhmom, Bettyboop4, midonhau, Christine1110, givprayz, Dhathri, gwen933 and Ckonner :drinker:

The LIGHT BLUE Team (PIRATES) are hot on the heels of the goal, losing between 6 and 7.6 pounds this week.
Yo, ho, ho, and a belly free of flab! The pirates are sailing toward the shores of sexy-- but unlike ordinary pirates, instead of stealing it, they'll be getting rid of booty! (hahaha, I had to... :tongue: )
Mommy2two07- Just 0.4 pounds away from the target!
Cassie6803
annerssju
TeamLeela
Kaylasmom
Whittrusty
Glittersoul
sstewart36
Prettykonvinced
Overw8nomore
akaDutchess
Prettykonvinced
Overw8nomore
akaDutchess

The YELLOW Team (NINJAS) have a total loss of 4 to 5.8 pounds-- which evens out to at least 1 pound lost per week.
Stealth is the name of the game- get ready for a ninja sneak attack on the scale next week!
chrissym78- Just 0.2 pounds short of the Light Blue Team!
JulieSue
Stephanie1911991
Scubasab
hlhouse
healthy_is_best
Forgiven4life
Eyesee
Honeybee709
Lorabethdavidson
Shylin
rjlam

The LIGHT YELLOW Team (SECRET AGENTS) have the scale moving in the right direction for their total weight loss, losing between 0.6 and 3.8 pounds.
Watch out when these feisty folks start their missions and those excess pounds quickly self-destruct! :explode:
Ymamyma
funlovingirl
Ttv2004
Vlevasseur
Leandread
addisyn2010
klwa
blueyes486
ucms
Ymamyma
funlovingirl
Ttv2004
Vlevasseur
Leandread
addisyn2010
klwa
blueyes486
ucms
Yellowfairy is an honorary member of this team, losing 0.2 pounds this week. :glasses:

These people still haven't weighed in this week, so if you are one, or you know one, send her a message, log your weight on the form, or just post below and let me know. :happy:
Sassy917
Melisha82
Ha1ley11
miss_amy
MrsBrosco
Positively_me
Bohochick
dkbstill
mvis401
justforme8
AmandaR910
Maeflower1234
ComfortFoodAddict
Jslmom1
tbugg
tmogs
Isabelle_33
Kourtney88
Kizzy_muss
Helengator1
debbiekin
ascott033
ElizabethMcCathern

DESERTERS! :brokenheart:
These members haven't weighed in for two weeks, and will be (gasp!) deleted on Tuesday if they don't let us know their 1/21 and 1/28 weights. Pull out the lifeboats! If you've ever talked to these members, then send them a message and get them back on board!
Daisy_Chick
Mal25
ladyt74
chatal36
Newmrsf
Toludc

Replies

• Eyesee
    Eyesee Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Oh, and for further reference, here is the link to the spreadsheet where you can see all of the numbers for each week, and the total percentage lost: (just copy and paste it into your browser bar)

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Auxe1cQx0-KYdEx1Z0RnVXRfUEUzWUZjazV3ZXVzWWc&authkey=CJum5OMJ&hl=en#gid=0

And here is the form if you haven't logged your weight for this week yet. (Please save it, both links will now stay the same for the whole challenge. If you don't use it, I can hunt your weight down, but please make my life easier! :-P)

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?authkey=CKDt1aAO&hl=en&formkey=dG51bjFDSE1xNEoyRVFoMTc4Vkh0a1E6MQ#gid=0
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    You are freaking awesome for this! I love the little names and intros to the list! Thank you so much taking the time to do this. I know it really helps the participants see where they are at! Trying to make it to that GREEN TEAM!
  • eversits
    eversits Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I do not see my name up there, but I see it on the thread!
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    Options
    You guys ROCK!
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Thank you both for putting this challenge together!!! LOVE the way you keep us motivated and provide us with such awesome spreadsheets and now this!!!!!! Love the color codes and names you have created!!! Very impressed!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • justforme8
    justforme8 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I cannot find where tp log weight, sorry it has been crazy hectic over here....219 is my weigh in for fri.
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    so i only lost .6lbs on friday's weigh-in (sorry for the late weigh in, by the way!). i was pretty bummed when the scale wasn't down more than that. january was a super tough month for me for weight loss. i'm down 5.4lbs since january 1st, which is better than no loss or a gain, but not as good as i wanted to lose in a month. i'm praying for a great february. hoping to lose at least 7 this month. we'll see! gonna keep fightin! hoping i can at least get to 30lbs lost in this challenge by june 1st! 24.6lbs to go to get to 30, 29.6 to 35, 34.6 til 40! let's see what my body can handle! :)
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, thanks! (If only I was to be found somewhere on it). :tongue:
  • bhonniered
    Options
    You are wonderful thank you for all of your hard work! Can't believe my name is actually on the Green Team! Whoo-Hoo!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Love the list...My name is towards the bottom (sad but true)..which mean I have to work hard to see my name climb the color ladder...:wink: lol

I think this will be my motivation to work hard...

Thanks for creating the list and the spreadsheet. I am so lucky to be part of STS group!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!!!
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    Options
    Thanks for this!!! I weighed in and posted today--I had the flu all week, so I just now started feeling better and well enough to get online. You should have my info now :)
  • Eyesee
    Options
    Thanks Krys, there wouldn't BE a challenge without you! :flowerforyou:

@ Eva, Eeep, you're right, I posted your group wrong. :grumble: I'll post a correction soon, but until then, let it be known that Eversits is Secret Agent! :glasses:

@ giveprayz and Scubasab: I'm glad you like this! :love:

@ justforme: I can relate. :sad: Your weight is added and I'll update the list soon. :smile:

@ Miss Amy: Even 1 pound a week is incredibly hard. You're beating that already, so don't beat yourself up!
    You ninjas are such perfectionists... :tongue:

@ Steph: Haha, do not fear! You're only a few calories (or a better scale) away from all of us calling you Secret Agent Steph... :wink:

@ Bonnie: Yooouuuuu are the champion, my frieeeend... (lol) Great job!

@ Positively You: Maybe so, but what this list doesn't take into account is that you already lost 58 pounds! :noway: I'm looking forward to seeing you on the list next week. Progress like that is awesome!

@ Jacki: You're welcome! :happy:

@ Michelle: If that's what the flu looks like, then I want it too. You just took 2nd place for total weight loss out of all 119 of us! :bigsmile:
  • Eyesee
    Options
    Our Sunshine goal is 40 pounds by June 1, which means an average of 2 pounds/week, or 8 pounds lost by the 5th weigh-in.

GREEN Team: (CHAMPIONS) This group is leading the pack, losing between 10 and 15.2 pounds in 4 weeks- beating our goal by a whopping 2+ pounds. If you're on this list, do us all a favor and let us know what you've been doing to make this happen! :love:
    Kathryn160-- Leading the leaders, she lost an unheard of 15.2 pounds this month!
    michelle_maresh
    Pretty1one
    Mah1120
    teijei
    TeresaSavage
    Mollie1037
    bhonniered
    mkingraham
    Kkmama
    lakelure06
    tarapin
    kaylenlawrence
    Honorary members of this team are WhitneyW78 and Krys_T who each lost 5 pounds this week!

The LIGHT GREEN Team (GLADIATORS) are also on track to beat our goal, losing 9 to 9.9 total pounds.
    This fat ain't going down without a fight, but one thing is certain, the Gladiators remain undefeated!
    Maeflower1234
    Suzeesmu
    kimmiebear70
    ToAndMe
    netter43

The BLUE Team (WARRIORS) are on track to meet the goal, with 8 to 8.8 total pounds lost.
    In the battle for health and beauty, these fighters are shedding their excess armor to reveal the true warriors that refuse to be weighed down!
    ChantalC1969
    angelskye6
    Taletreader
    barefootbeauty
    Emma44ny
    jadery24
    Melisha82
    Guatemellon, Lltlhmom, justforme8, Bettyboop4, midonhau, Christine1110, givprayz, Dhathri, gwen933 and Ckonner :drinker:

The LIGHT BLUE Team (PIRATES) are hot on the heels of the goal, losing between 6 and 7.6 pounds this week.
    Yo, ho, ho, and a belly free of flab! The pirates are sailing toward the shores of sexy-- but unlike ordinary pirates, instead of stealing it, they'll be getting rid of booty! (hahaha, I had to... :tongue: )
    Cassie6803
    annerssju
    TeamLeela
    Kaylasmom
    Whittrusty
    Glittersoul
    sstewart36
    Prettykonvinced
    Overw8nomore
    akaDutchess
    Sheilamconn
    mishamae

The YELLOW Team (NINJAS) have a total loss of 4 to 5.8 pounds-- which evens out to at least 1 pound lost per week.
    Stealth is the name of the game- get ready for a ninja sneak attack on the scale next week!
    JulieSue
    miss_amy
    Stephanie1911991
    Scubasab
    hlhouse
    healthy_is_best
    Forgiven4life
    Eyesee
    Honeybee709
    Lorabethdavidson
    Shylin
    rjlam

The LIGHT YELLOW Team (SECRET AGENTS) have the scale moving in the right direction for their total weight loss, losing between 0.6 and 3.8 pounds.
    Watch out when these feisty folks start their missions and those excess pounds quickly self-destruct! :explode:
    Ymamyma
    funlovingirl
    Ttv2004
    Vlevasseur
    Leandread
    addisyn2010
    tmogs
    klwa
    blueyes486
    ucms
    MrsBrosco
    Merryxmas15
    Dinareed
    Jacki70
    Mirah56
    Cutemommy88
    menorato
    Razzmahtazz
    Punkrawkcutie
    cdngrl81
    Sweetcheeks27
    Eversits
    Psychojenn
    rula39
    Yellowfairy is an honorary member of this team, losing 0.2 pounds this week. :glasses:

These people still haven't weighed in this week, so if you are one, or you know one, send her a message, log your weight on the form, or just post below and let me know. :happy:
    Sassy917
    Ha1ley11
    Bohochick
    dkbstill
    mvis401
    AmandaR910
    ComfortFoodAddict
    Jslmom1
    tbugg
    Isabelle_33
    Kourtney88
    Kizzy_muss
    Helengator1
    debbiekin
    ascott033
    ElizabethMcCathern

These members haven't weighed in for two weeks, and will be (gasp!) deleted on Tuesday if they don't let us know their 1/21 and 1/28 weights. Pull out the lifeboats! If you've ever talked to these members, then send them a message and get them back on board!
    Daisy_Chick
    Mal25
    ladyt74
    chatal36
    Newmrsf
    Toludc

Updated to fix the secret agents and welcome Michelle_Maresh to the Champion Green Team,
    Maeflower to the Light Green Gladiators, Melisha to the Blue Warriors and justforme as an honorary member,
    Miss Amy to the Yellow Team Ninjas, and Tmogs & Mrs. Brosco to the Secret Agents.

There's still one day left to reach out to our 6 MIA players...Will they rejoin the team? Only time will tell!
  • onlyhalfcrazy
    onlyhalfcrazy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    :drinker: This is so awesome!! Thank you for getting it together and reminding us that we do have a purpose and a goal to reach.
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I wasnt on here :(
  • eversits
    eversits Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Oh, I am a secret agent!!! I need to be a champion!!!!Working on it!
  • forgiven4life
    Options

Amanda, I saw you on the yellow team I think.
  • Eyesee
    Options

Amanda, I saw you on the yellow team I think.

Thanks Brandy. Cute Mommy, I pasted the Secret Agents list wrong, but you are on the follow up post. Sorry about that! :blushing:
    (I tried to edit the original again but MFP only lets you edit twice.)
  • Eyesee
    Options

michelle_maresh
    Pretty1one
    Mah1120
    teijei
    TeresaSavage
    Mollie1037
    bhonniered
    mkingraham
    Kkmama
    lakelure06
    tarapin
    kaylenlawrence

Maeflower1234
    Suzeesmu
    kimmiebear70
    ToAndMe
    netter43

ChantalC1969
    angelskye6
    Taletreader
    barefootbeauty
    Emma44ny
    jadery24
    Melisha82
    Guatemellon, Lltlhmom, justforme8, Bettyboop4, midonhau, Christine1110, givprayz, Dhathri, gwen933, Ckonner and Kourtney88 :drinker:

Cassie6803
    annerssju
    TeamLeela
    Kaylasmom
    Whittrusty
    Glittersoul
    sstewart36
    Prettykonvinced
    Overw8nomore
    akaDutchess
    Sheilamconn
    mishamae

JulieSue
    miss_amy
    Stephanie1911991
    Scubasab
    hlhouse
    healthy_is_best
    Forgiven4life
    Eyesee
    Honeybee709
    Lorabethdavidson
    Shylin
    rjlam
    Sassy917

Ymamyma
    funlovingirl
    Ttv2004
    Vlevasseur
    Leandread
    Helengator1
    addisyn2010
    tmogs
    klwa
    blueyes486
    ucms
    MrsBrosco
    Merryxmas15
    Dinareed
    Jacki70
    Mirah56
    Cutemommy88
    menorato
    Razzmahtazz
    Punkrawkcutie
    cdngrl81
    Sweetcheeks27
    Eversits
    Psychojenn
    rula39

Ha1ley11
    Bohochick
    dkbstill
    mvis401
    AmandaR910
    ComfortFoodAddict
    Jslmom1
    tbugg
    Isabelle_33
    Kizzy_muss
    debbiekin
    ascott033
    ElizabethMcCathern

Daisy_Chick
    Mal25
    ladyt74
    chatal36
    Newmrsf
    Toludc

Updated to welcome Kourtney as a guest starring Blue Warrior this week, Sassy as Ninja, and Helengator as a Secret Agent! :bigsmile:

With a heavy heart, we're going to lose these members tonight. This is your final chance to reach out to them and help us all stay on track.
    Daisy_Chick
    Mal25
    ladyt74
    chatal36
    Newmrsf
    Toludc