Introducing

Options
Hi Everyone!!! I am Jessica, I am 22 yrs old I turn 23 in 19 days!!! I am a single mother of 3 beauitful children. I am a full time student wanting to become a teacher for special needs children. I am at the biggest I ever been in my life I had 3 children in 1 yr. before children I was 165 lbs and now I am between 240-250 so My goals is to get back down to 165 but I am starting out slow so my first goal is to lose 40-50 lbs before my best friends wedding that is in 6 months. I want to beable to look and feel wonderful again. I want to stop crying every night because I think I look torrible. So starting tomorrow my life is going to change for the best.

Replies

• jedday
    jedday Posts: 119
    Options
    welcome and enjoy the site :)
  • sylove13
    Options
    very good luck to you...I also was at my heaviest...I have lost a few pounds and plan to lose another 30 soon. This site is a great tool to use cause you see what you are taking it. My best friend has lost 40 pounds by calorie counting sunday-friday and eats whatever she wants saturday. I find it easier that way, because then you can eat what you want that one day and not crave it the whole time you are dieting and mess up completely and not get back on the diet as I did for a few years..but now I am back on the wagon...Well I hope this will help you a little bit as much as it did me....GOOD LUCK and best wishes
  • jdelana
    jdelana Posts: 22
    Options
    I am so excited for the road a head of you!!! Just remember small things add up quick!!!!! I have faith that you can lose all the weight and more!!! Keep your eye on the prize. The first couple of days will be hard, I know they were for me, LOL!!! Just realizing how many calories were in everything was a shocker!!! I wish you luck and hope you not only hit your goal but more within these 6 months!!!