Moms Supporting Moms 6/11

Options
beep
beep Posts: 1,242 Member
Good (late) morning to all the moms out there! I have been soooooo busy, with our local schools letting out last week. (Even tho we homeschool, all the kids friends are coming around to play.) We have our local swim team that meets in the morning for two of my kids, so I have barely come on here to log calories. But, log calories I have, and I am happy to say I have broken through my plateau of 190 and have lost two more pounds!!!!

How is everyone???

Beth

Replies

• beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Good (late) morning to all the moms out there! I have been soooooo busy, with our local schools letting out last week. (Even tho we homeschool, all the kids friends are coming around to play.) We have our local swim team that meets in the morning for two of my kids, so I have barely come on here to log calories. But, log calories I have, and I am happy to say I have broken through my plateau of 190 and have lost two more pounds!!!!

How is everyone???

Beth
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Yey you!!!

Keep up the great work!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Everything's good here, a bit of a headache though, been smelling paint fumes all day. We painted the bathroom on Saturday, and since there is such a nice breeze today, I have all the windows open, so it's bringing the scent out again! I lost three pounds last week, thanks to my new workout, but as of yesterday, looks like I somehow put it back on again! We still have two weeks left of school, so things here are still pretty calm. Tyson had t-ball last night, so that is always fun. That's about all that's going on in this neck of the woods! Talk soon
    Penny