HRM watch...

LiveLife73
LiveLife73 Posts: 73
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Also went to purchase thus item and I couldn't find one to fit my wrist.. can't wait to get small...

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Did you check polar brand? I hvae a polar FT4 and I think there is a mens and a women's, not exactly sure though. But it has a chest strap and the watch that displays the info from the chest strap. Maybe you could attach the watch to to a belt loop or something like that on your body until it would fit you. so long as the watch can receive the signal of the strap, I don't see why it has to be on your wrist per say.
  • yes Polar has an extensive men's collection. My boyfriend has an 8.5 inch wrist and he can wear them. He doesn't own one but has tried them on. Check em out. I swear by mine. Can't live without it!
  • Did you check polar brand? I hvae a polar FT4 and I think there is a mens and a women's, not exactly sure though. But it has a chest strap and the watch that displays the info from the chest strap. Maybe you could attach the watch to to a belt loop or something like that on your body until it would fit you. so long as the watch can receive the signal of the strap, I don't see why it has to be on your wrist per say.
    Excellent point... although I am sure he doesn't wear pants with a belt loop for his workouts. But there may be a similar option.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,313 Member
    You will need one with a chest strap to get continuous heart rate reporting which is needed to calculate calories burned. As far as I know when using the chest strap the watch doesn't actually have to be on your arm. If you have a pocket to put it in so that you have it on your person while working out that should do it. I have never tried mine off my arm as mine always fit.
This discussion has been closed.