Hi

sunflower8184
sunflower8184 Posts: 7
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I'm new. I've been tracking for a week, and I really like this site. I have a lot of weight to lose, and I hope I can continue long enough to succeed. Thank you, Mike, for this great site.

I have a question: Every time I log in, the date is the same as the first day I logged in. I have to manually change it every time. I tried using the change date button, and also the completed entry button on the home page, but neither has worked. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Hi, I'm new. I've been tracking for a week, and I really like this site. I have a lot of weight to lose, and I hope I can continue long enough to succeed. Thank you, Mike, for this great site.

I have a question: Every time I log in, the date is the same as the first day I logged in. I have to manually change it every time. I tried using the change date button, and also the completed entry button on the home page, but neither has worked. Any suggestions?
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Welcome to this awesome site. I am not sure about your problem with the date though. Good luck succeeding with your goals.
This discussion has been closed.