Not nice, Uno Chicago Bar & Grill!! Beware!!

Options
So my husband and I went to Uno's yesterday and had a nice lunch. I got the Grilled chicken wrap, which at quick glance at the nutrition facts is 350 cals without a side. The wrap came and it was fairly small so that sounded about right. Then when I got home and logged it, I realized that the wrap is considered 2 servings(the whole wrap was about 5" long) GRRRRRR. Not nice Uno's!! So I started looking at some of their other items, and they do this a lot!! I guess it helps to make their items look better at first glance... But, when I go to a restaurant, I feel that their nutrition facts should reflect what is served and let me decide that I'm going to make it 2 meals. I don't like being tricked into thinking my meal is fewer cals than it actually is...

Replies

• ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    If you don't know whats on the menu or how much is in the foods research it before you go. Then you will be prepared ahead. It happens to all of us. Don't beat yourself you that bad.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I went to Uno's one time. Food tasted good, however, their portions were extreme. Not everyone wants to eat a serving for four. LOL. If I am not mistaken me and my fiance both ordered a cheeseburger and fries and both of our eyes lit up when they put the plate down in front of us. Needless to say, it was off the cart as far as size! And a lil on the pricy side, however I guess you could say the size of that burger was a side of beef.
  • ejsmith7
    ejsmith7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    True, I have seen some big portions come out of there, but I would expect their nutritional info to be for the meal I order, rather than for a portion of it. IMHO :happy: