Anyone tried Oxy Elite Pro

Options
I am not a fan of diet pills at all, but was given a free 10 day supply of Oxy Elite Pro when I bought some viatmins at GNC the other day and just wondering if anyone around MFP land has tried this.

Replies

• gdunn55
    gdunn55 Posts: 363
    Options
    Yes, and trust me, throw them away.
  • gdunn55
    Options
    I guess I need to elaborate. They didn't work for me. I was eating right, exercising, following the directions on the bottle, and I only lost 4 lbs. That was a 90 capsule supply. I got off of them. A few weeks later I upped my workouts and cut out some new things in my diet, and bam lost weight.
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    gdunn thanks for the input!
  • gdunn55
    Options
    Welcome.. I've tried several different "diet" pills. Nothing substitutes for good ol fashion hard work. If you read the fine print on any of them, they say the same thing, "Eat right and exercise". Hell why do I need to drop $40 for you to tell me that? :laugh:
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    LOL so true! Like I said never been a fan of diet pills, I personally think it is a crutch for people not willing to put in the work. I got this 10 day supply as a free sample and since I have been stuck on the same 5lbs for months now I was thinking of giving it a try to see if it would help me out, but I think it would hurt more than help so I am going to stick to what helped me lose the 57lbs already. :tongue: