Cardio Fusion

Sherri71
Sherri71 Posts: 208 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Has anyone tried Cardio Fusion? Would love to hear your feedback. I'm considering trying out a class. Here is a description:

Cardio-Fusion is a blend of different types of Cardio/Strength movements including Step, Hi-Lo Aerobics, Plyometrics, Pilates, as well as body sculpting exercises. It is a quick paced program that rapidly transitions through all the muscle groups in your entire body. Your own body weight along with light weights, bands, & balls will be used to sculpt every muscle in your body. This class will keep your heart pumping and your body moving while keeping the exercises innovative, challenging and fun!

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I absolutely love it!!! Lost 20 lbs of pure fat in 12 weeks and have found muscles I never knew existed!!!
  • Sherri71
    I absolutely love it!!! Lost 20 lbs of pure fat in 12 weeks and have found muscles I never knew existed!!!

Wow! CONGRATS! You've convinced me! How often did you every week to lose the 20lbs in 12 weeks?
  • RunHardBeStrong

Wow! CONGRATS! You've convinced me! How often did you every week to lose the 20lbs in 12 weeks?

Thank you!! I did it twice a week along with Zumba and Kickboxing Twice a week each...I was already doing the Zumba and Kickboxing but I didn't see or feel any real changes till I added in the Cardio Fusion!
  • Sherri71

Thank you!! I did it twice a week along with Zumba and Kickboxing Twice a week each...I was already doing the Zumba and Kickboxing but I didn't see or feel any real changes till I added in the Cardio Fusion!

So basically you did 6 classes a week, 2 Zumba, 2 Kickboxing, and 2 Cardio Fusion? Wish I had a gym around here that offered all those choices!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Yes it is nice!! Now I am doing Turbo Fire at home and using the studio to do Zumba and a new class called Piloxing, boxing and pilates mixed. It kicks my butt!! Good luck with the cardio fusion!!
This discussion has been closed.