newbie!

PedalHound
PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone, I'm new here and really interested to see how this goes :)
I actually became a certified personal trainer about 4 years ago because I've been heavy my whole life (despite having been a competition dancer!) and wanted to make a change. I was pregnant with my daughter when I did the course and now, 2 children later, I am finally REALLY ready to take the plunge and get fit.
I know I'm scared to get serious about trying because I've never been lean and I'm so scared of failing or it just not being possible... but, I also found out 4 years ago that I had undiagnosed hypothyroidism which is now under control and will hopefully help.

I'm looking really forward to receiving ad offering support here!

-Min
current weight 216lbs target healthy weight 145lbs.

Replies

• PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Hey everyone, I'm new here and really interested to see how this goes :)
    I actually became a certified personal trainer about 4 years ago because I've been heavy my whole life (despite having been a competition dancer!) and wanted to make a change. I was pregnant with my daughter when I did the course and now, 2 children later, I am finally REALLY ready to take the plunge and get fit.
    I know I'm scared to get serious about trying because I've never been lean and I'm so scared of failing or it just not being possible... but, I also found out 4 years ago that I had undiagnosed hypothyroidism which is now under control and will hopefully help.

I'm looking really forward to receiving ad offering support here!

-Min
    current weight 216lbs target healthy weight 145lbs.
  • Wizzle
    Wizzle Posts: 97 Member
    I think it is great that your a ceritifed PT. I always wanted to be one of those. You'll love MFP. It's great. Really helps keep me motivated. I worry a lot too if I can do certain things, but try not to worry so much. Everyone is capable of accompishing what they want and more as long as they set their mind to it.

Welcome to MFP

65072.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
This discussion has been closed.