Been on MFP for a week and has not lost a single pound.

Options
2»

Replies

• melissashparago89
    Options
    Do NOT give up. I promise if you stick to your new workout plan and your new diet and log onto this site for support you will notice a change. If you weigh yourself, do it in the morning after you go to the bathroom. Maybe when you weighed yourself it was after you ate, which will not give you your exact weight

Good luck and DO NOT GIVE UP! You can do this =)

-Melissa
  • Chelij
    Chelij Posts: 49
    Options
    Hey. I didn't lose anything (actually gaine some) from november to January!! U have to give yourself a chance. Just stick with it.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    dont give up its only been a week,
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    It takes 10 days to 2 weeks for your body to catch up to your diet. If you overeat, that extra food isn't instantly converted to fat lumps and hypertransported to your hips :wink: . The same is true in reverse. Give it at least a month before you decide it isn't working.

Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • nesa98
    nesa98 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I feel the frustration - it has been almost a month for me and I am not seeing much either... I did notice that my rings are fitting looser, I notice that I do not eat as much - unless it is like today where I am bummed - and I too have lost all motivation to keep up with this .... I changed the eating, no saoda - just water - now I gave up coffee - the exercises, but another thing that can mess with all of us is the amount of sleep that we get. That can totally mess with our weight as well and I am one who is a bad sleeper...

We did not gain this weight in a week so we have to be able to try and give it some time. It will happen. Good things come to those who wait :wink:
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/3047-700-calories-a-day-and-not-losing
    It will put it in perspective! Lots of housekeeping is going on in your body this week, and if you keep it up, this month.