Resistance Bands

mandypizzle
mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
What ones to you recommend?? I am going to start P90X soon and I need some good ones and a variety of resistance. I use to use some my friend had from beach body that were great but I gave them back to her. I got some from walmart and they SUCK! So I'm looking for some new ones at a decent price. There are tons on Amazon but I don't know which ones are going to last...
Thank you!!

Replies

• mandypizzle
    Bump
  • mandypizzle
    no body has a suggestion?? Maybe I'm the only one who is picky with that stuff....
  • LarryPGH
    LarryPGH Posts: 349 Member
    When I had some neck & back problems, a few years back, my PT gave me Thera-band resistance bands. They worked well for me. Right now, I'm working out with EA Sport Active 2 -- the band broke on me after only a coupla weeks, so I plan on buying a roll of Thera-band resistance band material from Amazon...
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    The ones Beachbody sells for P90X are great for the $$. I think you'll have a hard time finding anything better yet easy on the wallet. The ones I tried from ****s Sporting Goods, I returned. Have used Therabands in therapy. Also great
  • DaveGlasnost
    DaveGlasnost Posts: 146 Member
    I picked up a few decent ones from Sports Authority. I heard about the Wallymart ones and steered clear of that.

I think I paid something like $10 each, got a medium (orange) and heavy (blue). They seem pretty sturdy.
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    I picked up a complete set from BodyFit. It included 3 different resistance bands, handles, ankle loops, door attachment and bag for only 24.99
    Seemed better to me than buying the bands for 10.99 each
    Here is the link

http://www.sportsauthority.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3472190&cp=3077640.693940&fbc=1&f=Brand/1011859/&fbn=Brand|Bodyfit&lmdn=Brand&parentPage=family
This discussion has been closed.