Shakeology! Has anyone tried it? What did you think?

mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
edited September 23 in Health and Weight Loss
A friend of mine sent me 2 packets just to try of the chocolate and they weren't bad at all and I was def full from breakfast to lunch (even at lunch time I wasn't hungry) . I actually am considering it since on days I have class after lunch I can't eat until I get home after 8pm.

For those that have tried it what did you think. I'm not expecting to lose weight off of a shake but I want to know was it worth it to get it. If not I can spend half the money on a tub of my regular protein powder and use that to have something quick

Replies

• I REALLY want to try it but I would like to sample it first. Do they give out free samples?
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    I like it. I don't use it as a meal replacement though, but more as a mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack to get in addt'l nutrients and protein. I love it made with unsweetened organic coconut milk. My almost 4yr old daughter loves it too, so I always let her have a little bit with me. I've not used it long enough or consistently enough to see any long term benefit however. I do like that it's made from whole foods though and it saves me from buying all of those extras I was purchasing for my smoothies... spirulina, maca root, whey, etc...
  • mrsyac2
    I REALLY want to try it but I would like to sample it first. Do they give out free samples?

I don't think so. I only got to try it because my friend sent me 2 packs of hers. But they give you a 30 day refund if you buy it and don't like it you can return it and get your money back
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Well, you can try it but studies have proven that those who lose weight by "drinking" their nutrients usually end up piling the lost weight right back on.

The secret to successful weight loss is a reduction in portion sizes by eating the correct foods for a balanced diet along with regular aerobic exercise.
  • mrsyac2
    I'll probably get it I like the convienance of shakes- I will use it as a meal replacement though especially on the days I have class I'm tired of eating dinner at 8:30pm- I just have to bite the bullet on the price.
  • Fit2_T
    Fit2_T Posts: 317 Member
    This topic has been discusssed before. :smile: You could try seraching for it if you don't get enough replies.
This discussion has been closed.