DAY 6 - 30 Day Challenge

Options
I have not abandoned you all. I have had the flu or something. I was sick from Friday evening to Sunday evening and consumed little to no calories. I am still a little sore so I'm going to be taking easy, but I am still in it to win it or shall I say lose it!

I have been happy to watch your progress! So Good Luck and Keep it UP or down! LOL!

Replies

• sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    oops I posted a Day 6 post too...hope you are feeling better, I had been posting topics every day (except Day 2) while you were gone so i guess it was just routine for me. glad to see you are back in the swing of things.
  • c_flannery
    Options
    Great to see you back Aleaglin! Sorry to hear you have been sick though!

Day 6 went well for me. I got in 30 min of cardio. I went for a run and did an ab workout. I also vacuumed the house which is an effort and a half so am pretty sure I would have burnt a few calories doing that but didn't count it.

I was under my calorie limit for the day. I have found that if I do a bit of planning for my lunch & dinner it is a lot easier to stay under the calorie limit for the day. If I have gone over then I add extra time to my exercise workout and it nets off.
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    day 6 went well for me. went to a live zumba class not just the wii at home. good thing we have the challenge. some days i just did not feel like exercising.
  • deemedpriceless
    deemedpriceless Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear you all are staying motivated. I have some catching up to do. I am quite bloated and uncomfortable at this time. This is probably due to the lack of water I drank and TOM. But I will pull through. I am looking forward to making it to our goal with you all.