Day 6 ~ 30 fay Challenge

sixxbaby
sixxbaby Posts: 543
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Ok all I am already running out of topics, so please help with some ideas.

I am doing great, go through the weekend (which are hard for me) but did it within my calories and I worked out both days. I am struggling a little bit today because I have a bad tooth ache and I took medicine that makes me very sleepy, but I am gonna try to get on the treadmill at least 30 minutes a little later.

Please post how your day is going and I am curious if you all reward yourself when you meet a certain goal??

My friend and I have made a deal that when we each lose 25 pounds we are going on a cruise to Mexico. When ever I meet personal mini goals I always try to give myself a SMALL reward.

Replies

• annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Topic Ideas:
    Favorite Exercise/Workout
    Favorite Low Cal food/dish
    WHY are you trying to lose the weight
    What do you do for work

Today is going pretty good. I went over on Fat, but I needed a coffee. Dealing with a...witch of a mother in law is TERRIBLE! I needed to vent and over coffee sounded like a great idea.

I will be working out when I get home, so that will be done.
  • sixxbaby
    Topic Ideas:
    Favorite Exercise/Workout
    Favorite Low Cal food/dish
    WHY are you trying to lose the weight
    What do you do for work

Today is going pretty good. I went over on Fat, but I needed a coffee. Dealing with a...witch of a mother in law is TERRIBLE! I needed to vent and over coffee sounded like a great idea.

I will be working out when I get home, so that will be done.

thanks for the ideas i will for sure use them
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    today i finally dragged my butt to a real zumba class (usually just worked out at home) and looked into joinin a real gym. i was pretty energized after zumba.
  • Octomonkey
    Octomonkey Posts: 72 Member
    Hey. I've been doing sooo bad the past few days. Have been under my cals and have done at least 30 mins exercise every day BUT I have ate a lot of junk! BUT tomorrow is a new day and I'm gonna try harder.

Ooh and I like the idea of the favourite recipes topic (and maybe people could mention favourite recipe books as well?). I always love reading what other people eat and really wanna try out some new things. I feel like I'm always eating the same thing or just making boring, tasteless salads.
  • sixxbaby
    Hey. I've been doing sooo bad the past few days. Have been under my cals and have done at least 30 mins exercise every day BUT I have ate a lot of junk! BUT tomorrow is a new day and I'm gonna try harder.

Ooh and I like the idea of the favourite recipes topic (and maybe people could mention favourite recipe books as well?). I always love reading what other people eat and really wanna try out some new things. I feel like I'm always eating the same thing or just making boring, tasteless salads.

I bought the Biggest Loser books and they have the best recipes in there, and very easy and affordable...the books are only like 13 bucks at walmart, well worth it, even if all you do is steal the recipes!!!
  • sixxbaby
    today i finally dragged my butt to a real zumba class (usually just worked out at home) and looked into joinin a real gym. i was pretty energized after zumba.

Didn't you just LOVE it??!! i usually do 2 classes back to back on Monday's but my son was sick so I had to stay home, but tomorrow I will be in there at 8 am!!!!
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    8 days down 24 to go!

and i set a goal this month, but no reward really. just hoped to meet a goal, i can't weigh in this week because of my TOM so i'm waiting to find out how things have went next week.

including i believe we are snowed in for the next 2 days lol
This discussion has been closed.