some advice please

Options
ok when i started on MFP my calorie goal was set at 1500, for my height and weight, i just looked on another website and it said i should be eating 2036 for a 2lb loss a week!

i ignored MFP in the first place and am eating an average of 1200 cals a day everyday and am loosing around 2lb a week. so am i to believe i can eat up to 800 cals a day more than i am now and still loose 2lb a week? if so im very tempted to go eat more food xD but at the same time i don't want to undo all the hard work i have been doing and start putting no weight!

any advice would be great =]

Replies

• LizardIsANerd
    Options
    Try it. Add a few more calories and see how you do. If you don't lose, cut back. If you keep losing, keep eating!
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Try it. Add a few more calories and see how you do. If you don't lose, cut back. If you keep losing, keep eating!

My thoughts exactly! Good luck
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    The only way you can know for sure is to experiment. Try increasing your calories by 100-200 for a week or two and monitor your weight loss. If you're losing at a decent rate and aren't hungry, stay at that point. If not, experiment a little more.