Hole in your Heart

o2blori
o2blori Posts: 168 Member
edited September 23 in Chit-Chat
I know many people have a hole in their heart, but have you had a hole that you had to have surgery to fix? I'm going in for tests on Thursday to see what I need to do, and I'm nervous. Trying not to be, but I am. Anyone that can shed some light on this would be really appreciated.

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    I know many people have a hole in their heart, but have you had a hole that you had to have surgery to fix? I'm going in for tests on Thursday to see what I need to do, and I'm nervous. Trying not to be, but I am. Anyone that can shed some light on this would be really appreciated.

My friend Jeannie has had surgery-- she's on here as "Arewethereyet."

you can find her in the black team threads-- lemme know if you can't find her, and I'll try to put you in touch.

God bless--
  • o2blori
    o2blori Posts: 168 Member

My friend Jeannie has had surgery-- she's on here as "Arewethereyet."

you can find her in the black team threads-- lemme know if you can't find her, and I'll try to put you in touch.

God bless--

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it!
This discussion has been closed.