"H20" Seriously Sexy Seven pounds of Valentines Day Week 5

Options
2»

Replies

• mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies~
    well am officially sick and just trying to get out of bed long enough to shower and cklean the bed-fresh sheets always make me feel better!
    I will do my weigh in probably monday.
    though I have been losing again finally!!
    I don't talk I have google take-I know at one time i was signed on there.
    I need to website URL again too..
    >^_^<
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    This week has been crazy for me. I haven't been keeping up with the group the way that I should have, but it's been a crazy week. First off, I did 50 squats last Wednesday and was really proud of myself, but I woke up on Thursday a little sore - I was totally good with it - it was a good sore. Thursday was swimming and I woke up on Friday REALLY feeling achy in my thighs. I pushed on though and it wasn't terrible sore, still pretty good. Saturday I woke up and I had an ache in my lower back. More of a pressure ache. So I did some painting of the ceiling and moved on. Sunday I woke up and the ache was now in my shoulders, but I pushed on (thinking I was doing a good thing - it was really a dull ache, like the muscles were just really tired). Monday I woke up and couldn't move my neck, Tuesday, again it was in my neck and now my throat was a little sore. On Wednesday (the day of the storm for us), it was at the top of my head - I felt like everytime I stood up someone was pushing me back down. I described it to my husband like I had a water balloon in my head and it hurt everytime I made a motion then stopped. My throat was REALLY bad, I had a mild grade fever and I was starting to get stuffy. Thursday pain was gone, but throat sounded a little rough - stuffy still there. Yesterday my throat wasn't sore anymore, pain was gone, but I sounded "squeaky". Today I sound like a bullhorn.....The best part was I didn't realize that it was the flu until Wednesday night - that's unheard of for me. Actually not true, last year this time I had pneumonia and had to be rushed to the hospital before I realized what I had (I thought it was a cold) but at least I knew I was sick.

On top of all this, it was my busiest week at work in about 2 years, when people heard my voice yesterday they kept saying I should go home - LOL it doesn't hurt and I'm no longer contagious. I'm probably going to work through the weekend just to get caught up, but I'm at home today (probably go into the office tomorrow). Wanted to make sure I stopped in and said hey to all you lovely ladies :)

Oh weigh in today too, I'm down to 235.5, which is a 1.1lb loss overall and a 6.3lb loss since the start of the challenge. 0.7lbs to go :)
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I had to post today because I did a weigh in and I am officially happy with it.

Challenge SW: 237.4
    Challenge GW: 229
    Week 5 weight: 232.6 (-4.8 lbs for the challenge.)

I know it's not much, but it's a huge victory for me over this week. Right now I need all the little victories I can get!! 2.6 lbs to go to reach 7 lbs by Valentine's Day...it's lofty but still possible. I think this group and all of you have given me that little something I need to get over this funk and really buckle down for the next 9 days. I'm going to do my damnedest to get close!!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Im still 156, 3 weeks now grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

3lb down overall

I was looking at the log and someone lost 10lb in a week :O how amazing is that
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Hey all, it's been a little crazy around here, just now getting to post on the thread..head in *kitten*.. lol.

TOM finally showed up this past weekend so I'm up to 200.2 (was 197.4) but that's ok. Hoping that when I weigh in Monday, I will at least be back to my low. Monday is my surgery day, fun fun. Hoping for it to be quick so I can get home and eat afterwards. My appointment is at 11a, so I probably won't be on til sometime after 2p as I'll be sore and sleepy and hungry.. but it will all be worth it!

Anyway, as for a recipe, I made pulled pork 2 days ago and had it for dinner last night..om nom nom!!
    Exercise wise, I've been mostly walking the tread, dancing, and 30DS, but I'm hoping to try the p90x yoga dvd either today or tomorrow.I bought some bubble bath stuff and lit a candle after a long day yesterday :) And as for the new yoga pose, well, I suppose the p90x yoga dvd that I've never done will complete that challenge as well.

We were suppose to have a 'midwest blizzard' this week, and while it did spit ice and some snow at us, it wasn't too bad where I'm at. We weren't do for any snow until Monday and we got almost 6in this morning.. I think our weatherman is a little confused....

Anyway, hope you all have a good weekend.
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    All y'all dealing with snow and actual weather, be careful out there! I've got absolutely NO idea what you are going through and can't even imagine carrying on with daily tasks and errands with all of the elements that you have to fight through. We Californians are spoiled. We go on *DUN DUN DUN* RAIN WATCH 2011!! when there's even one hit of a sprinkle coming on. :noway:
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    HOPE EVERYONE HAS A BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY.. IM GOING TO TRY TO GET WEEK 6 OUR FINAL WEEK UP TONIGHT OR TOMORROW MORNING. I PLAN ON WORKING ON IT DURING THE SUPER BOWL. I HAVE TO GET UP AND GET THE HOUSE SOMEWHAT NEATLY ORGANIZED. WE HAVE MY HUSBANDS BROTHER AND NEPHEW COMING OVER FOR THE SUPER BOWL. IM MAKING CHILI.. MMM.. SOUNDS SOO GOOD. CANT WAIT. I HAVENT WEIGHED MYSELF IN WEEKS. IM AFRAID TO.. IVE LET THIS CHALLENGE GO SINCE IVE BEEN SICK.. BLAH.. I COME TO CONCLUSIONS.. I THINK WHATS LEFT IS ALLERGY RELATED.. BLAH.. FML.. I HOPE IM NOT GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS FOREVER.. I DONT WANT IT.. ANYWAYS.. ROCK THIS CHALLENGE YET LADIES.. ;)
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    April, I really hope you feel absolutely completely normal soon! Chili sounds fantastic, hope it turns out great. Have fun watching the game!

Just wanted to remind everyone of the water bottle decorating! I *think* we have until the end of the challenge to turn in our work, but, yeah! Rock it!
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    SW for this challenge: 177.0
    CW as of 2/7: 168.0
    GW for this challenge: 169.9 - met and surpassed!
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    Hola, ladies! Is week 6 up yet? I don't weigh in until tonight. Can't wait to see how much progress I've made. I'm definitely seeing it in inches!!
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options