I'M HUNGRY PEOPLE!!

Options
Ugh, bit of a challenging day. Hunger cravings! (I know this is TMI but, yes it may be PMS related). I have already eaten all my healthy snacks for the day. I've even broke down and had some mini snickers. Ugh. I just don't want to fee hungry!!! I think my problem is I just keep thinking about it!!!

Sorry, just venting!! I want to stuff my face man! LOL!~

Replies

• rebawagner
    rebawagner Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    try popcorn... at least it takes a long time to eat and its not THAT bad for you!
  • gdunn55
    gdunn55 Posts: 363
    Options
    Ugh, bit of a challenging day. Hunger cravings! (I know this is TMI but, yes it may be PMS related). I have already eaten all my healthy snacks for the day. I've even broke down and had some mini snickers. Ugh. I just don't want to fee hungry!!! I think my problem is I just keep thinking about it!!!

Sorry, just venting!! I want to stuff my face man! LOL!~
    So which is it? khoran45 or HUNGRY PEOPLE?

Relax, if this is the first day, just chill. No one ever said it was going to be easy.
  • starlitesue
    Options
    Popcorn is my favorite trick for when I'm really hungry. You can eat a bunch for very few calories.

Also try drinking water, that usually helps.

If all else fails find something to distract yourself, a run, a TV show, paint, read etc.
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    i understand completely,especially after weeks of the same stuff over and over but just remember you have a goal and you want to achieve it .
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    i find if i eat more protein i feel less hungry also there isnt too many cals in lean meats/white fish so give that a go 2mrw n see how it goes

Kirstie x
  • Sara1978
    Sara1978 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    PMS sucks like nothing else. I just ate almost 200 calories worth of chocolate mini eggs, but damn, they seemed so NECESSARY. lol.
  • msemejuru
    msemejuru Posts: 229
    Options
    Make sure your meals and snacks are balanced. If you are missing protein or fiber in your meal you can get hungry fast. Also, check your water and make sure you are getting enough for the fiber to make you feel full.
  • AngelRae83
    AngelRae83 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i know how you feel ive felt the same way and i have PMS too so it could be related to that i dont know. it is hard and i really hope i get to my goal.
  • SamWTFx3
    Options
    If I'm hungry, I try to occupy myself with anything I can think of. I always have a bottle of water near me, so when I think about food, I take a drink and find something else to distract me for a while. Good luck! I know you can do it!
  • jbootman
    jbootman Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    CELERY, CELERY, CELERY

I just ran to the frig and got a head of celery, cut off the ends, voila, 354g of celery, maybe 50 calories, tons of fiber, filled the tummy, this is not rocket science folks
  • peacemom
    peacemom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    A bowl of cereal helps me. It doesn't do too much damage.:smile:
  • novatri
    novatri Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    i find if i eat more protein i feel less hungry also there isnt too many cals in lean meats/white fish so give that a go 2mrw n see how it goes

Kirstie x

I completely agree. Protein is great for feeling full. I like the shakes my self, very picky about fish. I like to have an egg/turkey bacon/mozzarella/ english muffin in the morning. It's around 300 cal and gets me well into lunch.
  • sixpackgoal
    Options
    I am hungry too. I cannot wait for warm weather when my 10 mile runs give me an extra 1000 calories to eat. Me hungry! Food Good!
  • khoran45
    khoran45 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Amen about that damn PMS'ing! The peanut butter oreos I ate were soooooo necessary!!!
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    depending on where you are and what time it is you can go to bed :) can't eat if youre sleeping :D