Yay!

Options
annoz
annoz Posts: 68 Member
I am 5 foot 3 and my "happy" weight is 125. Since July I have gained 10 pounds and got to 139 through diligent beer drinking and crappy diet. I have cleaned up my act and in the past 4 weeks have lost 3 pounds, 3 inches, and 1% body fat. It may not sound like much, but for me it is. My body doesn't seem to want to shed pounds and even when my diet was bad I still worked out and lifted weights so I never looked "fat" to others. To myself on the other hand... I am at peace right now with my food and my body. When I started getting out of control with my eating my past (bulimia) would pop up every few months or so. I have been 99% recovered from an ED for 15 years- sometimes I just need a swift kick in the *kitten* to get me back on track:)

Replies

• winneau
    winneau Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your healthy results! Keep fighting the good fight :)
  • Toaster88
    Toaster88 Posts: 146
    Options
    Sounds like you are on the right track now. Keep it up!
  • jaimelynn913
    Options
    Thats awesome!! I hope you continue to have success thtough using MFP. I just started this month and am seeing little results as well. But its easy and almost addicting.

Good luck in the future!! :happy:
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    :)
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    Any success is great success! Congrats to you on your results! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!