Victory for me

Options
So, almost 2 months ago, I bought a pair of lane bryant jeans, size 30. To my horror, I couldn't even button them. I weighted myself and found out that I was 343 pounds. That was the worst day of my life. Today I put on a pair of 26's that I have never worn and they fit. I weight 327 pounds!!! This is a great day for me. My hard work is paying off. Even if I can't see it, it must be working because these jeans I am wearing have never fit me. YAY ME!!!

Replies

• kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Good for you! Keep up your hard work!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    That is definitely an awesome feeling!! Keep up the great job!
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! Sounds like you are well on your way to your goal. :)
  • millesun
    millesun Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Yay for you! Keep up the good work.:flowerforyou:
  • tdi28
    tdi28 Posts: 1
    Options
    Very awesome! That is a great feeling. Keep it up.:drinker:
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    YAY for you
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • shelbyj72
    shelbyj72 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    That is great keep up the good work!
  • Mandalola
    Options
    Well done, it is definitely a victory. Keep going, keep going and feel better every day.:smile:
  • dawnfichter
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!! It is awesome when you get rewarded for your hard work. Makes it easier to keep up the hard work!!!!
  • Deegurrl
    Options
    Congrats!
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!!! Keep it up... soon you will be fitting 20's.... then 18s and then 12s!!! and smaller if u want (i stop at 12 for my bod...)

GREAT WORK!!! :flowerforyou:
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations and good luck with the rest of your journey! :)
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Good job!! What a wonderful feeling that must be. So happy for you and keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!