Hi everyone!!

aaubrey
aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Amy and over the last 3 years I have been a weight watchers, ediets, and nutrisystem dropout. I am active duty military and I was in great shape until I broke a leg...then got pregnant. My baby is 10 months and I have had a hard time losing the 26 last pounds that I gained. I am working out 3-4 times a week and I feel like I ate a lot more than it says I did today (1136) and I have 467 left and I already ate dinner. Also I never feel like I worked out hard enough. I do really well for a while and then something will derail me. I really want to wear my litle clothes and feel like I look good in my uniform. It is nice to meet you all!!

Replies

• aaubrey
    aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
    My name is Amy and over the last 3 years I have been a weight watchers, ediets, and nutrisystem dropout. I am active duty military and I was in great shape until I broke a leg...then got pregnant. My baby is 10 months and I have had a hard time losing the 26 last pounds that I gained. I am working out 3-4 times a week and I feel like I ate a lot more than it says I did today (1136) and I have 467 left and I already ate dinner. Also I never feel like I worked out hard enough. I do really well for a while and then something will derail me. I really want to wear my litle clothes and feel like I look good in my uniform. It is nice to meet you all!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Welcome to the site! There is no better place to be! This place REALLY works! I've lost 16 pounds in 8 weeks. I'm sure you'll do just great here too!
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Hi Amy, I am Rhonda it is nice to meet you. We all have been some sort of diet drop out at one time or another, so you are not alone! Just hang in there, there are a lot people here with a ton of knowledge and support so if you have a question just ask, someone will have an anwer for you!
    Rhonda
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Hi Amy and Welcome:flowerforyou: You have an adorable baby by the way:happy: Glad you joined us, will look forward to this journey together to better health. Hope your leg healed okay.
This discussion has been closed.