My Motivation? Chance to win $120,000 for losing weight!

Options
I am SO FIRED UP. I just learned the body challenge I am in just raised the grand prize to $120,000. How's that for inspiration and motivation? I am in in to win it!!!!

Challenge Categories

* Individual (six categories) Men: Ages 18 to 35, 36 to 49, and 50 and Over
* Women: Ages 18 to 35, 36 to 49, and 50 and Over

* Group (one category) Groups of 2-6 people. All members of the group must be 18 or over.
Participants who enter as a group may not also enter in Individual categories.

If any one is interested I can give you the details. Just message me!

Celeste
itstotallypossible@gmail.com

Replies

• mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    that is so cool
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I would like to get that info
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Very cool, too bad I am just about done my weight loss.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I want the info!:smile: Sounds too good to be true though. What is the weightloss challenge?
  • CelesteHerrera
    Options
    Here is the link to the IsaBody Challenge. The Grand Prize winner will win $10,000 per month for 1 year.

Here is the link for the information http://www.isabodychallenge.com/

@ Aeriel....you are so right. It is not just about weight loss and that's what makes this product so important to folks like you.
    It is a complete Nutritional Cleanse and Replenishing program. The cleanse is NOT a colon cleanse...it is a full body cellular cleanse. Disease begins at the cellular level so this is very advantageous in fighting disease as well as lose weight.

My first month I lost 18 lbs and 36 inches. And you know how important inch loss is.
    Besides that I got my health back. I had digestive issues that no longer bother me.

It is also saving the life of my friend who at 800 lbs was sent home to die. She started the nutritional cleanse and has lost 300 lbs in 19 months. There are many more stories like this. Another friend of mine lost 1 lb and 2 pant sizes!!! Yes, that was 1 lb and 2 pant sizes because it promotes inches lost. She was already very thin but her goal was to get healthy. With this program you get healthy AND if you have weight to lose it will come off. It is very different than anything on the market.

Also to remember in this competition it is about body transformation. So you can be 150 and lose 20 lbs and still place in your division.

IsaBody Winners http://bodybyshake.isagenix.com/us/en/video_isabody_challenge2011.dhtml
  • CelesteHerrera
    Options
    The info is posted in the thread!
  • CelesteHerrera
    Options
    I misread your reply. How much weight do you have to go. There is still a chance to win other prizes. There have been folks who only lost 20 lbs and won in their division. It's about body transformation...so a few lbs and some toning can still do it!