Billy Blanks kicked my butt

Options
mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
Just did my second workout of the day-- If you didn't see my last message I have 4 weeks to shed this weight so instead of working out once a day 4-6 x's a week I will kick it up and make it two workouts a day and keep watching any and everything that comes near my mouth- and I just did Taebo amped and man oh man billy kicked my butt I love that man though he is so good and gives such a great workout-- doing amped you can burn anywhere from 450-1000 calories thats no joke and 5 dvds come with the amped package along with a weighted bar-- i love it

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Just did my second workout of the day-- If you didn't see my last message I have 4 weeks to shed this weight so instead of working out once a day 4-6 x's a week I will kick it up and make it two workouts a day and keep watching any and everything that comes near my mouth- and I just did Taebo amped and man oh man billy kicked my butt I love that man though he is so good and gives such a great workout-- doing amped you can burn anywhere from 450-1000 calories thats no joke and 5 dvds come with the amped package along with a weighted bar-- i love it
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :laugh: You better soak in a nice warm bath , your going to feel it in the morning.
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    me too me too!!! I love those dvd's!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: I have incorporated them into my daily workouts too. They really do work.
  • ambertimmons21
    Options
    me too me too!!! I love those dvd's!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: I have incorporated them into my daily workouts too. They really do work.
  • ambertimmons21
    Options
    sorry. double post!!! my computer is running really slow today!!