Yikes!

IAM125lbs
IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I just joined this site and already I've gone over my calories allotment. It was a little deflating to watch the calorie overage. But I think this was a big eye opener for me because I obviously have not given enough credit to those "little" nothings I eat. I most certainly will be much more conscious of my choices.
Peggy

Replies

• IAM125lbs
    I just joined this site and already I've gone over my calories allotment. It was a little deflating to watch the calorie overage. But I think this was a big eye opener for me because I obviously have not given enough credit to those "little" nothings I eat. I most certainly will be much more conscious of my choices.
    Peggy
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome, and yes it adds up more then we think:happy:
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Welcome, and it happens. :laugh: I did it today too after a really good streak and it always gets to me. Maybe do something yet tonight to make up for it if you want.
  • IAM125lbs
    Thanks for the support. I hope, no, I intend to follow your lead, can't hope must do it!
  • IAM125lbs
    Welcome, and it happens. :laugh: I did it today too after a really good streak and it always gets to me. Maybe do something yet tonight to make up for it if you want.

What can I do to make up for it?
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    I also just joined this site yesterday and I Absolutley love it already! It's so much better to track your progress...it really keeps you motivated!
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    :flowerforyou: Hello and welcome. I was over my cals. just yesterday. It happens. In time you will begin to become more familiar and begin to more easily judge. Adding on a little (or more) exercise can help out. I also remind myself that it takes 3500 cals. to make a pound and that helps me from being too hard on myself. I am sure you will do alright. Best of wishes to you on your goals.:smile:
This discussion has been closed.