What I've lost my first month

Options
This month has been one big trail for me, I got dumped by my boyfriend of two years after coming back from vacation. Who I also found out was fating other girls right away after. I have to pick up my class schedule and my parents are moving out across the country. The stress of planning 15 peoples spring breaks and making sure there will be enough money to get my rugby team to go to all the tournaments we planned to. And had my first ever panic attack.

But after that crappy month, I still managed to lose 10 pounds in the 3 weeks I was trying to. I kept to my diet most of the time, went out maybe one day a week (I am a 21 year old college student who plays rugby..). I can say that I am very proud of myself and I wanted to say a thank you to all my MFP friends who have helped keep me going this whole month.

I just hope February will be a better month all around and be much more weight loss. I am proof no trend diets are needed just good old hard work and better eating.

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hope everything gets better for you!Congrats on the 10 lb
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    WOW, sounds like you've had quite the stressful month. Look how well you did through all that. That just goes to show you that even with a crapper of a month, you can do it, and with great months ahead to look forward to, you can make it to your goal so easily! This is also my first month!
    And panic attacks SUCK. I've been there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!