Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 5

Options

Replies

• valeriedent2
    Options
    OK Ladies!! It's Friday!!

Just wanted to check in, and bump us up! (We were on page 7!! WHAT!!!!)

I've gotten 5 days of workouts in. That's an accomplishment for me. I usually start wussing out by Thursday - definately by Friday!

Yesterday morning I took my measurements for the first time since November. Most areas I've stayed the same, a few places I've gained like a 1/4 inch back, but around my abdomen . . . . . I've lost 3 inches!!!!! So, YAY!! NSV for me!!!

This weekend, I'm going cold turkey on coffee. Yikes! But it's calories I'll get back for the day. I might have to switch over to hot tea for a bit, because it's freezing in my neck of the world, and that nice, hot beverage is so wonderful morning, but I can quit hot tea much easier than I can quit coffee.

I've also put together a menu for next week, and my grocery list is in order, so I can be sure to have enough food on hand to be able to continue to avoid eating out.

And my last victory for the week is . . . . . I weighed in at 201 this morning!! Now, I just have to maintain over the weekend for Monday's weigh in!!!!

Good luck this weekend, everybody!!!! Fingers crossed for everyone!!!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Snoooooooooow!!! I love it!! :love:

Got up this morning to 6 inches of beautiful snow. :happy:

Did kickboxing this morning, some treadmill later and some baking. Wheat flour chocolate chip cookies! (Sugar free chocolate chips!!)

I am in such a good mood today and hoping the scale will be my friend come Monday. I've worked hard for it this week but so far only .4 budge. Still a loss after I went back up Tuesday! So I'm back to where I started on Monday. Lol. Oh well!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    We woke up to snow this morning, as well. Texans around here are wussies and I now have the day off work. I don't mind as long as I get paid for the day. I've planned my budget down to the last penny, because this month is so tight with moving and puppy shots and such.

Hmmmm what to do today...
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options

And my last victory for the week is . . . . . I weighed in at 201 this morning!! Now, I just have to maintain over the weekend for Monday's weigh in!!!!

Good luck this weekend, everybody!!!! Fingers crossed for everyone!!!
    How exciting! you might be under 200 by monday!!
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    oh man the last two days have been bad bad bad, food-wise. tom cravings got the best of me... but todays a new day, right!?
  • valeriedent2
    Options
    I don't know that I can pull off more than a pound in just a few days, but I'm sure gonna give it my best shot!!!

Thanks for the encouragement! And the push!!! :)
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    We don't get snow often.

Hoping or a really good weigh in on Monday. Keep your fingers crossed for me! Lol.
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I've been off work since Monday with the snow/ice and I'm on the verge of going CrAzY!! Since the school district was closed too my Curves didn't open. I haven't worked out all week and I feel horrible and I know I haven't gotten in all the water I need. I got so bored yesterday I just ran up and down the stairs over and over again (theres only so much QVC one can watch). Texas isn't supposed to get this kind of weather.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I've worn my brand new polar hrm to zumba twice now... It says I burn about 600 cal for an hr class. Another girl in the class wears an e-pulse monitor.... her heart rate is usually a little higher than mine... but she burns about twice the amount of calories i do???? Though 1200 for an hour for zumba seems a little nuts.

What do you burn?
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    AWESOME spin class today!!! 688 calories in 60 minutes!! Feelin great!!! Woot Woot!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

GO STEELERS!!
  • homemademama
    homemademama Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    thanks so much for the chart!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Hi there! It's Sunday here in Germany so i wanna check in with my weekly weigh-in. I am down to 211.2 this week. That's a 2 pound loss. I can't remember the last time I lost a whole 2 pounds in one week. I'm ridiculously happy about that!
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm super upset :( I GAINED last week. Its the week I usually bloat because of TOM, but the scale said I gained 4.2lbs and I don't understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So many things can cause that type of weight gain. Last week I was up 5lbs because I increased my workouts, additional water wait, maybe even a BM but when I weighed in on Monday I was back down those 5 plus an extra 1. Don't stress unless you honestly think you ate an addtional 14,700 calories last week.

yes I know something had to be going on so I upped my motivation for this week to make sure it was just water weight and not sticking around, I don't think I ate enough to maintain...not to mention gain
  • queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wow - only just managed to find the thread for this week!

Recording a loss of 1.5lbs this week (down to 166!) :happy:
  • lulu_beans
    lulu_beans Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wahoo! Down 4 this week. A total of 21! Lovin it!!!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    YAY! I ran my 1st 5k race this morning. I finished in 30 mins 3 secs. It wasnt too bad but that cold air, fog, inclines and a couple of stomach cramps had me thinking I wasnt going to be able to run the entire time. However, I just kept telling myself to push through it and I did!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Weigh in tomorrow! :)
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    Can't wait!

My Mr. Man took me shopping today. I bought a beautiful new dress, some killer Iron Fist heels and a corset set which is more for him for Valentine's day. ;)
  • Helinah26
    Options
    I always get nervous the night a couple days before. I dont know why. i did fine this week and it should be a great one! :)Maybe its cause all the what ifs start running through my head. what if i didnt lose weight, what if i gained etc.. i know it should be great so why am i so nervous and worried? well i guess ill find out in the morning if i needed to be worried or not.
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    213lbs today- down from 216 :smile: