Thanks for the prayers =o)))

Options
Lonnie is doing much better =o)
FYI (he was struck by a car while riding his motorcycle, it's been up and down but now he is much more stable)

He was stable enough that they removed his breathing machine!! He was able to have an operation (I think it was his hip and his nose!!) and he is doing pretty good compared to before. :bigsmile:

Because of the stroke he can't swallow that great, his mouth is FULL of saliva, and he needs to re-learn some of that. I've heard mixed reports that he isn't able to talk well, etc.
Anyway, keep praying! =o)
And that's for ALL the prayers so far. =o)))

Replies

• GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Lonnie is doing much better =o)
    FYI (he was struck by a car while riding his motorcycle, it's been up and down but now he is much more stable)

He was stable enough that they removed his breathing machine!! He was able to have an operation (I think it was his hip and his nose!!) and he is doing pretty good compared to before. :bigsmile:

Because of the stroke he can't swallow that great, his mouth is FULL of saliva, and he needs to re-learn some of that. I've heard mixed reports that he isn't able to talk well, etc.
    Anyway, keep praying! =o)
    And that's for ALL the prayers so far. =o)))
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!!!!
    I am so glad he's doing so much better.
    He will continue to be in my prayers.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • zen68
    zen68 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    My thoughts are there....:flowerforyou:

Peace~
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Do you mind if I ask about how old he is?

I do a lot of reports of stroke victims and motor vehicle accident victims and the recovery is high and successful. So keep thinking positive thoughts. It will help him in his recovery as well.
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :heart: Thoughts and prayers !! :heart:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Do you mind if I ask about how old he is?

I do a lot of reports of stroke victims and motor vehicle accident victims and the recovery is high and successful. So keep thinking positive thoughts. It will help him in his recovery as well.

He is 65 =o)
    He said at church one night, (he was up singing)..."The old heart feels 16...but coming up over them steps the old body says, 'Lonnie, yer 65!" lol
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    That's wonderful !
    I'm so glad to hear he is doing better.
    Continued prayers comming his way for a full recovery :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear he is doing better! I will keep him and his family in my prayers...:flowerforyou:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I am sooo happy that he's doing better!!! Of course I will continue to be thinking of him, and will be in my prayers!:flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad he's doing better. I'll continue to keep him in my prayers.