GNC Burn 60

Options
Amajoy
Amajoy Posts: 140 Member
Hello, I just thought I would share with you all... I have been wanting to cleanse (burn 60 has nothing to do with that) and so I ended up purchasing the GNC Total Lean 7 day Fast Loss kit. Anywho part of the pill pack includes two burn 60 tablets (A powerful thermogenic formula, Increases calorie burning by up to 60%.†*, Boosts energy and metabolism.*) you take these about 30-60 mins prior to your workout. This is only my second day taking them but OH MAN do I LOVE them. My workouts on the elliptical the last two days have been SUPER intense and I am able to keep a consistant high RPM throughout the workout.

There is caffeine in them which I am assuming is whats giving me my energy but there is only 180mg in the two pills, I am not jittery what so ever and normally I can be pretty sensitive to that stuff.

Anyways I just thought I would share this product with you if you need a boost during your workouts, this is really helping me and I plan to buy a bottle after my 7 days packs are up.

Has anyone else tried this?

Replies

• Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I am going to pick up some Oxy Elite Pro. I know people who used them and they swear they work great. I might look into GNC total lean though one of these days
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    guys check out eca stack ephedrine hcl you just buy caffeine and bronchaid and it works better than any stack on the market and ive heard oxy elite pro works too but not as good this is only 20 dollars compared to 40 or 60