when you reach your goal weight

Options
what will you reward yourself with? I was wondering because I am semi-clueless but think that it will be well deserved!! but i do think i will put 10 dollars a week away anayway!! thoughts?:wink:

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    a pizza! Just kidding LOL

I will be enjoying the reward: a healthy body! Plus all the new clothes I can find to dress my new slender self. :wink:
  • thelassiemickyjames
    Options
    I hope to reach my goal weight by the beginning of summer, so I plan to reward myself with a vacation to somewhere tropical where I can wear summer dresses, shorts, short skirts, and bikini tops! worry free! :)
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    I have an acquaintance who does really incredible informal portrait work and i am going to hire her to do a photo shoot... I have edited myself out of YEARS of family photos. I want to see pictures of myself and really love them :) So thats my plan :)
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a new tattoo and it will be glorious!
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    The tiniest, most expensive bikini I can find! :laugh:

I'm kidding! Sort of. We are planning a summer vacation to Florida and I do plan to reward myself with swimwear from Vic's Secret or Fredericks of Hollywood!
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Ooooh a girl after my own heart! I'm getting the rest of my belly done as soon as I reach my goal. :)
  • misskelly121
    Options
    When I reach my goal my dad offered to pay me $500... I think I am going to trade that in to get my teeth whitened! What a better way to show off the new bod than with some nice pearly whites!! :D
  • hogaber
    Options
    Mine is a while away but I'm going to splurge on a facial/ mani-pedi and Massage. But each kilo/couple of pounds I lose I'm getting myself a smaller reward like a magazine or something!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    a few things:

new wardrobe of quality fashionable clothing.

tattoo along my side or lower abdomen

and maybe do something bold likr sexy photos for my bf or pole dancing classes
  • megteg
    megteg Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    what will you reward yourself with? I was wondering because I am semi-clueless but think that it will be well deserved!! but i do think i will put 10 dollars a week away anayway!! thoughts?:wink:

My current goal for my goal weight is a photo-shoot (maybe pin-up themed!). I think it would be so fun, and a great way to see the progress I've made!
  • spunky_spit_fire
    spunky_spit_fire Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    New Clothes for my slim and trim new body CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SKINNY JEANS :-) TOOO BAD I GAVE ALL MY OLD CLOTHES AWAY
  • daryls
    daryls Posts: 260
    Options
    A big SMILE!
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    That is gorgeous! Good luck on reaching your goal! You'll have to post some pics when you get it.
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Even though I hope to reach my goal around July, I am looking forward to being Dr. Girlfriend for Halloween. I love her! I think she's so hot especially as Mrs. Dr. Girlfriend-Monarch! LOL! If I feel up to it. I will also get a two-piece bathing suit and not a tankini!
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    My current goal for my goal weight is a photo-shoot (maybe pin-up themed!). I think it would be so fun, and a great way to see the progress I've made!
    [/quote]

I do pin up shoots! They're so much fun and you feel AMAZING after! DO IT!
  • GTI_Girl
    GTI_Girl Posts: 207
    Options
    when I was in high school my mom told me if I lost 50lbs I could get my septum pierced...I guess she didn't think i could do it. BUT I DID! hahaha and To this day I still wear it. I will never take that ring out. It reminds me of where I was and where I am now as far as weight goes.

but for this session i think a proper pretty dress is in order...since I don't really own any. Maybe some girl shoes too. I want to get all girled up and go out to a really nice restaurant with my boyfriend :)
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    new swim suit for our upcoming trips to WDW
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Ooooh a girl after my own heart! I'm getting the rest of my belly done as soon as I reach my goal. :)

I have a small tattoo of a dragon (it was my very first one). I'm thinking about getting it retouched into a big dragon. I have a lotus blossom on the other side of my back, so right now it looks like of uneven. I kind of like the idea of a Book of Kells type of a thing. I don't know. I've got a while to decide.