Insanity

Bethany28
Bethany28 Posts: 263
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Please share your insanity results with me?!?

Replies

• SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    I go a little insane after I eat something that has large amounts of calories. Then I engaged into a little battle of the mind.
    On giving up or forgiving myself , keep moving! keep trying .!
    So far I have not given up, I pad myself in the back and start fresh the next day. :)
  • Jess21684
    Jess21684 Posts: 202 Member
    lol you mean the workout Insanity right?!?! haha neway Ive been going back and fourth on getting insanity. ive heard nothing but really good things about it from everybody. i posted something about it before and got all good feedback and everyone told me to get it, that itd be worth it so im really thinking im going to give it a try. its supposed to be pretty challenging and thats what i really need at this point
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    Hi Bethany28, I have been doing Insanity going on 3 weeks! I havn't lost any weight but I think I have toned up some! I am posting a link to a blog I am making on my Insanity journey! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/cinico if you scroll down the blog I posted a picture of my side shot thats where I notice some change!
    It is hard, but I really think its doable! It helps your stamina, and if you like to run its supposed to really help you!
    cindy
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    I was very proud of the 63 days that I endured of Insanity. However, i only lost 3 pounds. I lost many inches during the process and my abs got tighter and I was able to see my obliques. My body fat went down 2%. I recommend the program, however you need to eat enough. If not, you're not going to lose.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Please share your insanity results with me?!?

During Insanity I lost 14 pounds and 24 total inches. It totally works and if you order through a Coach you get a free bonus work out, called Fast and Furious. Which is a 40 min Insanity work out, crammed into 20 mins. Talk about INSANE. Oh and it gets better, Insanity: The Asylum is set to come out soon. Oh Yeah!!!

Dig Deeper Yall!!! Let's GOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Thanks for the information everyone! I think I am going to get it soon along with a heart rate moniter to ensure I eat enough calories, so that I can lose weight and tone. I tried a couple of the moves last night from a video on youtube and it was pretty intense, but I like sweating when I am done working out so I think I will love it! We will see though...waiting on tax refunds before I buy.
  • Jrak1980
    Jrak1980 Posts: 67 Member
    I love it! I think I've only lost about 4 lbs but I'm really losing inches and I'm so much stronger. The Biggest Loser workouts were kind of hard for me, now I kind of laugh when I do when, they are easy now. I used to hate pushups, I actually get excited to do them in the videos, especially pushup jacks. I have an HRM, I think it's a must for this program. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.