Small success, Big excitement!

Options
So I started strictly working on my weight loss less than three weeks ago. I had my third weigh-in today, and I'm down a total of five pounds! (my ticker is off, I downloaded the app on my phone months and months ago, and had gained 2 pounds since then.)

I know it's a very small victory in the bigger picture, but this small victory is a very big deal to me. I'm so excited!

Replies

• taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    The path to success is paved with these "small victories". They add up quickly. Way to go!
  • cupcakelover103
    cupcakelover103 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Every victory should be celebrated.
    And all these small victories add up so quickly!
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    everything counts sweet :)
  • borgi77
    Options
    Well done :-) your doing awesome be proud of yourself
  • crazeness
    Options
    That's excellent!
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Way to go! :)
  • brownsugar84
    brownsugar84 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! :) Keep up the great work!
  • rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    Congrats! Thats awesome. (:
    I weighed myself today too and although so far I've lost 4lbs I've only been doing this for 2 and a half weeks, and I've officially lost the weight I gained over christmas! So I'm very happy because now the weight I lose will feel like actual progress. Yay. (:
  • fevre
    fevre Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Small victories are still victories! My 5 pound landmark was a bit ago and for me, it's the first time I've ever really tried to do something about my weight, so seeing that it's actually WORKING is just so encouraging!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!