Pregnant!

Options
OMG, I am pregnant with baby #2. And Abby will be less than 2 years old when I deliver. Ekkkkk!

Okay, now that I freaked out, I feel better. :happy:

I hope to eat right and exercise enough so that I don't gain a ton. Last time I threw up so much it wasn't a problem. :sick: Wish me luck!

Replies

• abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    OMG, I am pregnant with baby #2. And Abby will be less than 2 years old when I deliver. Ekkkkk!

Okay, now that I freaked out, I feel better. :happy:

I hope to eat right and exercise enough so that I don't gain a ton. Last time I threw up so much it wasn't a problem. :sick: Wish me luck!
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    OMG! Congrats ! :flowerforyou: Hubby and I have decided to go for #2. Im excited and I cant wait lol. By the sounds of it this pregnancy wasn't planned But we all need a few suprises along the way. I'm happy for you! and I want one NOW dangit lol
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    congrats abby!!! 3.gif

:flowerforyou:
    Al
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! My kids are 21 months apart & it's not as bad as anyone says. They are 1 and 3 now and play together all the time!!! Good luck!!!
  • pmd14
    pmd14 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!

My children are 21 months apart (2 boys) and it was hectic but wonderful!!!

I laugh because I had trouble getting pregnant in the beginning (2 miscarriages) but it seemed like when I started to "diet" and lost weight I got pregnant.
    Enjoy being pregnant! Eat healthy but don't be a fanatic.
    Being pregnant seemed to be my best diet :laugh: I only gained 16 pounds with one and 20 with the other and one was 10 pounds at birth the other 10 and 1/2. I was not diabetic during my pregnancy at all. So go figure. Believe me I ate. I guess just healthier than I thought and My metabolism shot up.

Again congrats and good luck!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!!! That is so exciting! Let us know if you need help staying on a healthy eating plan! :) You can do it!

I hope to get pregnant with baby # 2 in the Fall (Sept/Oct)...that way I can deliver in the summer next year. We will see if it happens that way! Hehe If I do, then my son would be ALMOST 3 when that baby was born.

Good luck for a healthy, easy pregnancy!

-Tami
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    It was kind of planned... My husband wanted baby #2 when Abby turned 2 (March). I said we should wait a few more months, but went off my pill last month while we discussed it and thought we would do some "natural family planning." Hmmm, not the best method, I guess.

I'm happy the decision has been made though. No more wondering what timing would be best. February 2009, it is!

Oh, and I lost 25 lbs during my last pregnancy, then gained 10 back at the end, then lost 10 at the delivery. So I came out 25 lbs down. It sounds like a nice weight-loss plan, but the nausea was horrible! They say every pregnancy is different...right?....RIGHT? :laugh:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    :heart: Congratulations! :heart:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    It was kind of planned... My husband wanted baby #2 when Abby turned 2 (March). I said we should wait a few more months, but went off my pill last month while we discussed it and thought we would do some "natural family planning." Hmmm, not the best method, I guess.

I'm happy the decision has been made though. No more wondering what timing would be best. February 2009, it is!

Oh, and I lost 25 lbs during my last pregnancy, then gained 10 back at the end, then lost 10 at the delivery. So I came out 25 lbs down. It sounds like a nice weight-loss plan, but the nausea was horrible! They say every pregnancy is different...right?....RIGHT? :laugh:

Congratulations! And Yes..every pregnancy is different! With my first I was sooo sick...all the time..and had an 18 hour labor.. with my second I didn't get sick...not once...and my labor was only 6 hrs!! Take care!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I wish you the happiest healthiest pregnancy - cherish every minutes of the next 9 months!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic news!! Congratulations!

My girls are 21 months apart and it is wonderful. I am almost out of diapers forever!!!

Congrats again!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options

Congratulations! And Yes..every pregnancy is different! With my first I was sooo sick...all the time..and had an 18 hour labor.. with my second I didn't get sick...not once...and my labor was only 6 hrs!! Take care!

The key to natural family planning is to reallllly watch the ovulation and stay far away from the hubby when that happens! I'm on noooo birth control pills or anything and I've stayed baby free for 3 yrs with NFP! lol
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    That's exciting. We did "natural planning" with my second. I had to take medication to get pregnant with my daughter and wasn't even having my TOM after she was born when I got pregnant with my second beautiful baby. They're 18 months ago. Take care of yourself. The first year will be your toughest, so look for as much support as you can during your pregnancy for rest time and for support afterwards. But even the first year isn't that bad. And after that, it's awesome to watch them play together and grow together. My daughter is 7 3/4 (her words) and my son just turned 6 and they are the best of friends. We're looking forward to an awesome summer. Take care of yourself for yourself and them...and us :blushing: We still need your support.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Yowza!
    MFP is on a roll!!!

Congrats to you and your growing family!!!:drinker:

You should join babyfit.com
    Awesome site just like this one but for women who are, were or trying to get pregnant.
    You keep track of what you eat, your exercises, prenatal vitamins.... all that good stuff!

Best of luck to you hon!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    congrats! congrats!:drinker:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Congrats, and don't worry, you can still continue your healthy lifestyle, and as long as your doc ok's it, even exercise which I fully recommend, since my last pregnancy I used it as an excuse to get right back into eating all the junk food I wanted and be as lazy as I wanted, so now of course I'm paying for it, and trying to shed those pounds that were once already shed. I feel like I'm back tracking. Congrats again!!:flowerforyou:
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Options
    WOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!! I had hyperemisis, so I KNOW the extent of your nausea!!! I'm here to support you! CONGRATS!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Yea a new baby, How awesome. Congrats on your growing family:heart:

-adrienne:heart:
  • persian_dancer
    Options
    Congrats! I hope to have many babies one day! Congrats again! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! THAT IS AWESOME FOR YOU!
    :heart: