Heavy

Options
Has anyone watched this show on A&E - it comes on, on Mondays at 10 - I knew I had to be up for my 5am workout but I couldn't go to sleep bc I wanted to keep watching the show. It's such a great show, and so touching. I get teary eyed watching it. Anyone it's a good show to check out. It even motivated me even more to want to get up this morning to work out! Which I did... I did the P90X Cardio CD! Wo hooo!

Replies

• arwsgirl
    arwsgirl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Good for you on the P90X. I did some of that this summer and realized that I should be a little more in shape before jumping on that bandwagon. I do have the set but I just couldn't function after one day! I haven't seen that show but I might TiVo it and check it out.
  • anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I love that show.. I don't watch it often, because I tend to forget when its on weekends they will play reruns that I catch. I'm doing the P90X program.. Keep up the great work!
  • mandalina23
    Options
    Thanks ladies!! Did the cardio CD today, the Core one tomorrow. Yes it's Monday's at 10 it's just really motivating! - - Last night this woman lost 110 lbs in a 6 month span! And she was proud of herself. :)
  • bellanic
    Options
    So inspirational! Heavy is a lot different than a lot of the shows out there right now. You really get to see their struggle with every day life.

Sometimes I find it hard to relate to these shows because they are forced to work out 8 hours a day. I was watching "I used to be fat" on MTV and it IS inspirational, but if I had 8 hours a day to work out, a personal trainer, no job and no "real responsibilities" I would be thinner too. First of all, who has 8 hours, and second of all, who wants to dedicate that "free 8 hours" to working out?!