love my hubby....surprised me with Zumba for the wii

Options
ahhh he came home last night and whoo hoo bought me the Zumba for the wiii, i am so excited to get started on this one, i hear so many good things about it and it adds a new workout to do to keep it mixed up.....now just to figure out how many calories.....

Replies

• jpbenjamin
    jpbenjamin Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Let us know how it goes! I may want to purchase it :)
  • imom2kne
    Options
    :drinker:
    Thats great! I am going to look into that, too. Please post how you liked it. Happy Dancing!
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I was going to get that, please let us know how it is. Thanks
  • SharronF
    Options
    I am happily waiting for Wii Zumba to be released here in the uk. 25th of March is the date, it is already available on Kinect and playstation 3 is also on pre order. I am currently going to 2 One hour Zumba sessions a week. They are fast and furious and take lots of water. Its also fun and if you are anything like me with no rhythm then its even better when as you jump around even more trying to get it right and burning those calories at the same time :)
  • bmbellamy
    bmbellamy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I got it this past weekend and was STUNNED at how much it made me SWEAT on beginner 20 minutes!!! Definitely gets you moving! I'm not to happy with the belt though. My Wii-mote fell out of it a couple of times from all the "hip action". Maybe I was getting "in to it", just a bit more than necessary. LOL
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!
  • clneary
    clneary Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    ok so just did the 20 min beginner. and whoo weee that is a good work out, i really loved it, and gets you moving and sweating that is for sure now to log it in...i am going to do another one later today i loved it
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    aww, now that's a nice hubby!

I was tempted to get the Zumba for PS3 but you have to buy those wand thingies first!
  • cakeyrach
    Options
    Will have to look out for it, perhaps it will inspire me to get off my bum!