Hi all

Options
Yes im another newbie and im still getting to grips with all this lol

I want to lose 5 stone at least

Replies

• SharronF
    Options
    I am on a mission to shed 6 stone :) Good luck. calorie counting is not as bad as it looks, it only takes some getting used to :)
  • kpower1983
    kpower1983 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

You are in the right place to keep on track!

Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • shandy32
    shandy32 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Thanx xx I hope so. im desperate to lose this weight.
  • KellyLawrence
    Options
    Im new as well - a friend has been on here for a while though and has had really good results so good luck
  • marie111
    marie111 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi shandy welcome this site is great it wont take u long to get ur head round it, excercise is the key as well as the calorie counting, iv got around 3 1/2 stones to lose its coming off very slowly and had a bit of a blip this weekend just gone so been on the treadmill for 75 minutes trying to compensate for the bad weekend so hopefully things will get back on track anyway welcome and good luck .
  • shandy32
    Options
    Thankyou xxx
  • clahut
    clahut Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hi Shandy,

I started on here about 8 months ago and have managed to move almost a stone and a half of the 4 I wanted to lose. I'm proof that this really does get you results if you stick at it. There are loads of people around to give support too which make a big difference.

good luck :smile:

C
  • helenbanni78
    helenbanni78 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new as well, joined last week and shed 1lb so far. I followed slimming world diet last year and lost 3 stone but with another 3 stone to lose I was getting bored with feeling like I was always eating the same, I feel there's more freedom with calorie counting and I love adding my exercise as well! Good luck everyone. :) xx

4251195.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sarasotatim
    Options
    Hi Shandy, best of luck! :)
  • shandy32
    Options
    Calhut well done you . thats a fab result xxx
  • shandy32
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new as well, joined last week and shed 1lb so far. I followed slimming world diet last year and lost 3 stone but with another 3 stone to lose I was getting bored with feeling like I was always eating the same, I feel there's more freedom with calorie counting and I love adding my exercise as well! Good luck everyone. :) xx

Goodluck to you to xx
  • shandy32
    Options
    Hi Shandy, best of luck! :)

Thankyou x
  • helenbanni78
    helenbanni78 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks xx
  • NicholasMongold
    Options