Just another Newbie!

Options
Hey you guys ;D I joined this site in the middle of last year, but then pretty much forgot about it. Now I have the app on my phone im finding that I am entering my calories and watching what I eat more. So a little introduction - I'm Katy, a 24 yro female from Birmingham - I weigh almost as much as I am old, and have a wedding to lose for. I've had the weight struggle since, well, about ten years. When I was 18 they found out that I wasnt just huge! *yay* I had a 4st ovarian cyst. this was taken out, and over night I went from a size 24, to 16, LOVED IT! (not loving the scar so much) obviously there was a lot of skin left that the drs would not take away, and no matter what I did, excercise-wise, nothing helped.. Man I hated that saggy skin, more than i hated being fat. I filled myself up again :( back to a size 24. Ive always been scared of losing so much weight that im saggy skinned, but now im slightly older, i figure, i can lose wthe weight and be able to pay for the skin to be taken, whats another scar towards happiness? I've got my wedding planned for the end of 2012 , so am aiming to lose 2lb a week, so far Ive just about done it, 5lb first week, 1lb week after and last week i stayed the same. I go swimming 3 times a week, included in that is 1 hrs aquafit. im not sure if thats helping really, has anyone had good results from the aquafit?

anyway. ramblings over...hi :*)

Replies

• shandy32
    shandy32 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hi xx Goodluck

Im a newbie myself xx
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    New here too. Oh and I can relate, how I hate the saggy skin. Some say it will "tighten up" but I wonder when? Being older I think it takes a lot longer for it to tighten up. Or does someone know a way to do it faster?

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]4042605.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Semi Newbie here :) Good Luck yall
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to the site been doin this for about 3.5 weeks and I love it. Feel free to friend me. Support is great & the nutrition makes me really think, how do I want to fuel my body today. Best of luck to everybody!
  • snugglepuss123
    Options
    hi hun i'm newish too good luck losing the lbs feel free to add me as a friend if you would like extra support x