My First Pound

Options
AlliOops
AlliOops Posts: 66 Member
OMG! I lost my first pound!! I am so excited. I guess its kind of dorky to be ranting over 1 measly pound, but whatever...it feels glorious - and I know my fellow MFPers can understand the sensation.

:happy: :smooched: :drinker: :wink: :laugh: :smile: :glasses: :blushing: :flowerforyou:

Today is a great day!!! HIGH FIVES FOR EVERYONE :bigsmile:

Replies

• AlliOops
    Options
    OMG! I lost my first pound!! I am so excited. I guess its kind of dorky to be ranting over 1 measly pound, but whatever...it feels glorious - and I know my fellow MFPers can understand the sensation.

:happy: :smooched: :drinker: :wink: :laugh: :smile: :glasses: :blushing: :flowerforyou:

Today is a great day!!! HIGH FIVES FOR EVERYONE :bigsmile:
  • New_Start
    New_Start Posts: 3
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! I know how it feels!!!! I have lost 17 lbs in 7 weeks and I am ecstatic......Keep going !!!!!!
  • Kmn927
    Kmn927 Posts: 16
    Options
    Congrats!!! I posted the above message under my bf's acct. But anyway If you need any advice this is the pace to come to....Just keep that scale moving!!!
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: So proud of you and the loss of your first pound, that is awesome! You should be excited, joyous and proud of yourself! We are!:bigsmile:
  • AlliOops
    Options
    Wow, 17 pounds in 7 weeks!!! You and your BF are doing so great!

Congratulations to you too :flowerforyou:
  • Christine30412
    Options
    Congratulations! What a wonderful feeling!
  • Caramel Cutie
    Options
    I used to think a pound was nothing either...until I compared it to like 4 sticks of butter, a pound of sugar, and looking at a pound of raw meat!!!:noway: You'd be surprised how that little pound and his friends :laugh: will make you feel so wonderful later on! Keep up the great work! :happy:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Whoohooooo!!!!! Good for you!! Keep it up!! :flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    yaaaaaaaaaay! keep it up! :bigsmile:
  • jaydedfaery
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!:laugh: I KNOW THE FEELING THIS IS MY FOURTH DAY ON THIS SITE AND I HAVE LOST 5LBS.
  • AlliOops
    Options
    Thanks everyone, you are so awesome. All of you. This site is so inspirational! I am so happy I found all of you :blushing:
  • fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    ISNT IT AWWWWWESOME!!!!???? Just wait til you get like half way there!!! Stay at this site, and man, you will feel this way ALOT!!!
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    nice job!!!!
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

A pound is a pound but after a while 1 pound will become 2 then 3 and so on. I'm so happy for you.
  • neha_chhabra
    Options
    hi guys...i am new to this site...gimme some tips ..

Your help is greatly appreciated
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Options
    Well done, may it be the first of many!! :flowerforyou:
  • neha_chhabra
    Options
    how do i get this weight scale in my profile ?
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Options
    how do i get this weight scale in my profile ?

If you go to Tools at the top of the page you can get yourself a swanky ticker :smile:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    YEAH CONGRAT!!!!!!!
  • areason4stars
    Options
    Congrats!!

:flowerforyou:

I just finished my first week here too... This place is great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!