Christmas Challenge

Options

Replies

• playinwfire
    Options
    oups I'm 154pounds sorry I don't know where I missplaced the one pound! and I'm challanging myself to weigh once a week... because I've been going on the scale morning and night just happy with the result!

good luck all
  • loriallred
    loriallred Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm so joining! I love the motivation!

I'm going to be at 160 lbs by Christmas!
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I weigh once a week and as of friday 16th i have lost 4lbs since joining on 6th!!
    17lbs to go by 21st!

:ohwell:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I'm still in.... I gained 5 pounds, lost 1 of those pounds.
    I've been slacking off big time so....
    I would like to be back to 124 by Christmas.
    4 pounds to go:ohwell:
  • jesusgrl14
    Options
    Got on the scale today....lost my first pound since starting this on Wednesday. 11 lbs more to go before Christmas Eve!

Funny how much being able to share it on here makes a difference in how I feel about losing 1 lb! :tongue: Haha!
  • chearrbear
    Options
    im in since i'm strating so late I will set my goal for 10 pounds. Yea very excited
  • soretooth1
    Options
    Ok I'm in 10lbs or more by Dec 21st my first short term goal:happy:
  • pennylanee18
    Options
    i'll join too!!
    15p by the 21st =)
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    :happy: my official goal by Christmas is to lose 5 more lbs. I think that is a realistic goal for me during the holidays. I read my last post and realized I hadn't stated a goal lol.
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Have lost 4.5 since 11/7.
    7.5 to go by Christmas. Still going strong....:happy:
  • sherielf
    Options
    Lost 1 lb this week, that's 1.6 in total since joining.

6 more to go for Dec 21, 2007!
  • Dev_erz
    Options
    I'll join in, the newbie that I am: 9 lbs!
  • peggy
    peggy Posts: 25
    Options
    ok! this is what i'm talking about! I'm in too. I'll set 10 pounds by Dec. 21st. I hope i can squeeze into those low cut jeans I've been dying to wear too.
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I weigh once a week and as of friday 16th i have lost 4lbs since joining on 6th!!
    17lbs to go by 21st!

:ohwell:

I have lost 3 lbs this week!!
    Total in challenge (since 6th) = 7lbs

14lbs to go before 21st Dec!!
    :happy:
  • yuna2003
    yuna2003 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    ok I started this Program ..yesterday!! :flowerforyou:
    and im totally in!! 15 lbs. by dec 21st!!
    and 20 by new years !! if i could weigh 199 lbs. on the first day of the new year...WoW :noway:
    I would Love that!! i would be so happy!!:smooched:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I have 5 pounds to go b4 Christmas.
    I surpassed my weight goal by a pound, then gained 5, then lost 3 of the 5, then gained.... I've been yo-yoing for a few weeks so I'm at 130 now.:ohwell:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Hi,

I'm in...I've joined the fitness challenge, now for the weight challenge. I also usually only weigh in one to two times a week.

Goal: 5 lbs by December 21st

Started November 6th have lost 3.5 lbs want to lose 8 lbs in total
  • MALU6886
    Options
    thats a nice thing to start with. I had a very "bad" day today traveling with my kids :ohwell: it is incredibble how " hungry " kids get when they see anything where you can stop to pick up junkfood , . bigsmile: of course I couldn't resist either:ohwell: . so lets do it I am in.and try to lose 15 lbs by the 21 of december . I am weighing 270 lbs now and hopfully the french vaniila won't punish me with an extra pound:smile:
  • jesusgrl14
    Options
    So it's been a week and I have been so bad! Ugh! I thought I was going to totally regret getting on that scale this morning for my weekly weigh in but I was down 3.5 lbs since last Monday! Not bad for about 3 days of the last week not even caring about what I was eating! 8.5 lbs more to go by Christmas Eve! I decided to start fresh this week and so far today I am doing pretty well. I am finding that some days it is easier to eat better than to work out and some days I just want to work out and eat whatever I want to. Just gotta figure out a way to make those two connect! Haha! :tongue:

Good luck everyone else! I love hearing all of the success stories!
  • soretooth1
    Options
    I lost 1lb since wednesday, not too bad since I had three Count em Three Thanksgiving dinners to attend!:smile: