Exercising Effectively at Home

dp1228
dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi everyone! I just wanted to share this with people because it has really helped me and I know that a lof of people would like to exercise at home but don't think they can because they dont have the right equipment. For anyone who is interested in working out at home and wants to try something that will be a really good work out, try the full length workout videos at http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos/ . I get this channel and their on demand videos with my cable package and I just recently found out they offer the same free videos online. I just wanted to share this with people! Sometimes I wont even go to the gym and I will just stay home and use these videos they really are that good. I hope you guys try it and like it!

*I don't know if I need one of these but I'm going to put it anyway loll. The videos on this website are free, this is in no way an advertisement and I have no ties or obligations to this enterprise whatsoever. I just dont want this post taken down haha. Happy exercising!

Replies

• WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Thanks for the link!
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Nice, thanks dp!
  • joygwen
    joygwen Posts: 30 Member
    I use exercises on demand all the time. I live in apartment, no room for equipment and can't afford a gym membership right now and they have so many to choose from. It is so great!
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    :tongue: this is EXACTLY what I do 5 days a week! I lost 4 lbs this week...GO ME!!!! I like working out in my livingroom far better than a gym. When I used to go to the gym, I always felt like the awkward fat kid in gym class that everyone made fun of...this way, I can do it at my own pace and there's no one to watch me, except maybe my 2 yr old and my 3 cats:bigsmile: I have recently started working out around my daughter, she copies mommy...so funny, but it will also teach her to stay active...I hope :tongue:
  • dp1228
    no problem guys! it really is a help when you cant go to the gym or dont have exercise equipment available!
  • chach918
    chach918 Posts: 80 Member
    Thanks for the tip fellow new yorker.
  • MelanieP_TX
    MelanieP_TX Posts: 159 Member
    Thanks! I only get to work out at home, SO it is always nice to have new options!
  • MelanieP_TX
    MelanieP_TX Posts: 159 Member
    Hi everyone! I just wanted to share this with people because it has really helped me and I know that a lof of people would like to exercise at home but don't think they can because they dont have the right equipment. For anyone who is interested in working out at home and wants to try something that will be a really good work out, try the full length workout videos at http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos/ . I get this channel and their on demand videos with my cable package and I just recently found out they offer the same free videos online. I just wanted to share this with people! Sometimes I wont even go to the gym and I will just stay home and use these videos they really are that good. I hope you guys try it and like it!

*I don't know if I need one of these but I'm going to put it anyway loll. The videos on this website are free, this is in no way an advertisement and I have no ties or obligations to this enterprise whatsoever. I just dont want this post taken down haha. Happy exercising!

Just want you to know I went to the site and and did the "Make me over 40 Minute Workout" and it was awesome! Thanks again for sharing! (http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos/cardio/make-me-over-40-minute-workout-9123)
  • dp1228
    oh yay im so glad!! i have really been enjoying these videos i dont know why i didnt share this as soon as I found out they were online!
  • dp1228
    bumpity bump bump! want lots of people to see :)
This discussion has been closed.