ISO Friends for Motivation!

nickij830
nickij830 Posts: 5 Member
edited September 23 in Motivation and Support
I have been doing this site on and off for a few months, but I need to really get motivated. I am hoping by making some new friends and having "fitness partners", I will stay motivated or feel accountable. Anyone interested in "friending" me, and working together to motivate to get fit?

Thanks in advance!
Nicki

Replies

• Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Nicki,
    I would love to friend you! It is always nice to have someone to talk to about accomplishments and struggles. Are you interested?

Talia
  • Hi, I also am looking for extra support. I beleive we can lose as much as we want as long as we beleive in eachother. I am here!
  • Count me in!
  • Here if you need me!!!!!!
  • crystalangel
    crystalangel Posts: 37 Member
    Always glad to meet new friends, you can count me in.. and good luck I'll be here if you need me for support and encouragement.
  • I am seeing a hernia surgeon today. I have a total of 4 large "insisional?" hernias from past tummy surgeries. I am 34, but, the kicker is I had a full hysterectomy June 09. Now I have put on over forty lbs from lack of hormones and no drive. I am slowly learning that this weight gain wasn't all my fault. I love this site because I feel amongst friends! I will soon be facing the hernia surgery with a breast reduction. Then to top it off, they have found degernative disease on my L5 verbrae. I guess this weight loss is supposed to help. Here's hoping for a lighter future! Thanks again to everyone!
This discussion has been closed.