Baked Chicken with Cornflakes

Options
Any suggestions for the best way to use cornflakes to bake chicken with. I am finding tons of recipes but some of them have eggs & butter and others just have a bunch of spices mixed in. Looking for ideas and the best way to try this.

Thank you in advance! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Simply wet the chicken and then put the conrflakes on them....then spray your pain with PAM and place chicken on that, and then spray the tops of teh chicken withPAM as well.

You may want to consider using Kashi GO LEAN next time -to sneak in some fiber to your coating---mix it with some seasoning while crushing it in the food processor, its delicious that way.
  • JenniferAutumn
    JenniferAutumn Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I crush up the cornflakes. Take FF honey Mustard salad dressing, dip chicken and coat with cornflakes.
    Cook at 350 for 20-25 min till chicken is done.
    Drizzle chicken with a little honey mustard.

So good.
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    I buy the cornflake crumbs (you could crush them up yourself) I dont dip my chicken in anything since the chicken is naturally wet. I roll the chicken in the crumbs then drizzle with some honey, its so so yummy and great with potatoes!
  • LindaSueBakk
    LindaSueBakk Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Grind the cornflakes in a blender or food processor. Add, garlic powder, black pepper, basil and oregano. I use boneless breast cut into strips. Dip in egg white (or water if you're vegan). Roll in cornflake mixture and bake 20 minutes.