Partial sucess

ThePhatMan
ThePhatMan Posts: 49
edited September 23 in Success Stories
I have been on my weight loss program for 5 months now. I've lost 84 lbs, which exceeded my expectations by quite a bit. I know you hear alot of stories that people are not meeting their goals so I figure I would put up this message to encourage people that it is possible to meet or exceed your goal if you endure. I know easier said than done. I've had some set backs and MFP members put me back in my place, kicked my butt and gave me the motivation to continue.

I still have 75 lbs to lose. Hopefully we can encourage, support and if need be kick each others butt to continue on in our journey. Thank all of you for your support and wish you the best of luck.

Replies

• Great Job!!! and good luck! you are doing awesome! keep up the good work!
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    You are doing great! Keep doing what you've been doing. It's not just temporary lossing weight, the life style you are in now benefit you the most and you should (we all should) keep it up.
  • Thats AWESOME!!! CONGRATS & THANKS FOR SHARING!!!
  • MeghanAM
    MeghanAM Posts: 222 Member
    Great job! Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • :flowerforyou: You should be so proud of yourself. That's a lot of weight to lose in 5 months!
  • Thanks everyone, I appreciate the support.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!