The million dollar idea! lol

Options
I was in my living room practicing my zumba of off you tube and I thought...........

Wouldn't it be cool to have a web sight that has work out sessions (or zumba) live. Where you could interact with the instructor and other people that join the session. Like everyone can see each other via web cam and interact.

Or maybe someone thought of it already. Just popped into my head so I am sharing my thoughts. When someone comes out with it let me know! :tongue:

Replies

• tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    That would be Amazing!!
  • james3302
    Options
    why would someone need interaction with the instructor? I thought you just moved with them and listened to them. I have never been in a Zumba class so somen please enlighten me.
  • paulettac
    Options
    You can use webcams and work out with friends.
  • peggybrant
    peggybrant Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Every action starts with an idea. Go for it. Start one.
  • mtzrose2001
    mtzrose2001 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You could work out with all your friends on myfitnesspal in real life time!
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    :like:
  • MrsSommer
    Options
    why would someone need interaction with the instructor? I thought you just moved with them and listened to them. I have never been in a Zumba class so somen please enlighten me.

There is a HUGE difference when you go to a Zumba class and if your just doing a DVD at home! HUGE! The instructor and all the people in the class make it a lot more fun and pump you up and keep you moving...Where as you can just fallow the motions at home and not quite get the whole experience. :o) Hope that helps
  • karen415
    Options
    you can do a group on skype!!!:wink: