They fit like a glove...

get_it_gone2012
get_it_gone2012 Posts: 214
edited September 23 in Success Stories
Okay, maybe a little tighter than that. But the point is, they're on! The size 11 jeans I bought a year ago finally button up once again! WIth major muffin tops, mind you, but that's easy enough to hide. They are ON people!

1705046.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Way to go!!!!!!!!:happy:
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    That's awsome! I can't wati until I reach that point.
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    YaHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    I wear a size 11 size 9 is snug and I like mine a lil loose. But I know the feelin it took me forever just to get into a size 11 and once I did I didn't believe I did it. So congratulations and before you know it they will become loose on ya. Great job and keep up the great work!
  • Keep at it! You are doing great and must be so proud!!!
  • That's awesome!!!!! I had the same experience a week ago with my old size 10s. So not fit for going ANYWHERE in, but they button and zip now! I totally feel your succses!! Keep at it!! :]
  • I have jeans like that too...they are my "goal jeans" that I want to fit into again. About a month ago they didnt fit at all...now I can get them on and buttoned! Like you said, they are tight and some muffin top, lol BUT its enough motivation just to keep going!!

Way to go!!
  • That's AWESOME! Isn't it a great feeling?! Can't wait to get into my "skinny jeans" too. Keep up the great work!!
  • Way to go, that's awesome! :)
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    THAT IS GREAT!!!!!!! YAY!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!