Can someone tell me about the P90X

loriefolk
loriefolk Posts: 352
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I saw an infomercial this morning and can't take my mind off it!

Can anyone tell me more about from experience?

Thanks!

Replies

• wolffs05
    wolffs05 Posts: 15 Member
    I just got it and so far love it, it's challenging that is for sure. I know from friends that it is great and very challenging....There's p90x and p90x insanity, if you google it, you can find more detailed reviews and information.
  • ajwall3
    ajwall3 Posts: 187
    All I can say is it's a Beach Body product - they have a LOT of AWESOME work-out programs. I'm doing Slim in 6 and love it. I have two friends who've done P90x and it is extreme but so were their results! if you commit to it you can do it. It focuses on a LOT of different exercises to promote 'muscle confusion' so you get your maximum results in toning and sculpting. I'm planning on doing this one day... I would also like the ChaLEAN extreme also... All BeachBody programs ROCK!!! No matter which one you get you wont be disappointed!
  • stu_35
    stu_35 Posts: 13 Member
    This workout is a life changer! I completed a round last year and absolutely loved it. You do need some equipment if you're going to do it (pull up bar, bands or weights) but it is an awesome program. I'm doing Insanity right now and will be doing ChaLEAN extreme after. I agree with the above post, BeachBody has amazing programs!
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    I just started it 3 weeks ago. I love this program! I've never been a at home DVD work out person. I always thought they looked boring and repetitive. But P90X really mixes things up. Day 1 I'll be doing some weight training, Day 2 it's all cardio. Day 4 is yoga..

Since starting P90X I've lost 10-15lbs and have a lot more energy. I know people who have used it, and the results don't lie. You will look and feel amazing if you stick with it.
  • tammilk
    tammilk Posts: 86 Member
    i completed all 90 days and lost only a few pounds but a TON of inches, it got me tight and strong! i was finally able to do a pull up too!
  • Thanks SO much everyone! I plan to try it after I complete 30DS :) I'll keep updating with results!
This discussion has been closed.