P90X Weight Loss

mlb929
mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Anyone else not lost any weight on P90X?

I started P90X about 1 1/2 months after completing my first marathon. In that time, I had dropped 18 additional lbs, and am within 7lbs of my goal. I'm not sure my goal is realistic, as I started the same "size" as I was when I weighed 7lbs less. Not sure home much is just being in better shape, if that makes sense.

So I'm starting week 9 of P90X - and haven't lost 1 lbs yet. I bounce 2-3 lbs up and down, but am basically the same weight. I have lost 4" in my waist and 2" on thighs, arms, chest, hips. I am waiting to check my body fat % for when I'm done.

I know I struggle with not enough calories. I've maintained about 1700 since the second week. I don't eat much dairy or wheat, and avoid the "whites" in general. I feel like I'm not hungry, and what I eat are whole food choices. I've added a cup of green tea daily.

I didn't think much of it, because I've definitely toned until I had a friend yesterday say a couple of her family members did P90X and didn't lose after the second month.

My coach has a cleanse which she suggested, I'm going to try. I also want to run a 1/2 marathon in April and just ordered Insanity to try to get me more prepared. But that also means I'm going to be working out 2x daily to get the runs in.

Just wondering if there are any others out there that didn't really need to lose much weight, not these huge dramatic results for the program, but didn't lose any weight.
This discussion has been closed.