Hey Ya'll!

ajh2011
ajh2011 Posts: 89 Member
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
I am so happy to have found MFP. I have been on here for about 3 weeks now but this is my first post. I really love how this fits into my life and provides a way to track my progress via the iPhone app as well. I have 65 more lbs to lose so I will be on here for a while. I would love to meet friends and maintain my motivation. I have already learned so much, such as ... " you need to eat your exercise calories to lose weight". It was like a lightbulb went off. Looking forward to meeting you all!!

Replies

• BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    WELCOME!!! :flowerforyou:

You're the only other person I've seen on here that lives in Franklin!
  • Welcome! :)
  • Sonshine1296
    Sonshine1296 Posts: 25 Member
    Welcome and good luck! I just recommitted to my goals yesterday. :)
  • ajh2011
    BiloxiBelle,

You are the first for me too! I love living in Franklin. I have lived in TN my entire life. Congrats on your progress and good luck in reaching your goals. If you need any support, feel free to reach out to me ;)
  • ajh2011
    BiloxiBelle,

You are the first for me too! I love living in Franklin. I have lived in TN my entire life. Congrats on your progress and good luck in reaching your goals. If you need any support, feel free to reach out to me :smile:
  • adamstc88
    adamstc88 Posts: 25 Member
    Hi I live in Mississippi, nice to see a couple of girls from the south on here. I signed up in 2009 and never really used it but I have been back on for two weeks now and I am doing really good tracking.
  • BiloxiBelle
    Hi I live in Mississippi, nice to see a couple of girls from the south on here. I signed up in 2009 and never really used it but I have been back on for two weeks now and I am doing really good tracking.

I've been in TN since about 1996 or so. Started in Memphis. But obviously by my screen name I am a Mississippi girl at heart!! My entire family is still there & that's where I call 'home'. However, I must say Franklin is a very nice place to live. No complaints from me at all! (well, except that there's no water...I sure miss miss the Gulf)
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle,

You are the first for me too! I love living in Franklin. I have lived in TN my entire life. Congrats on your progress and good luck in reaching your goals. If you need any support, feel free to reach out to me :smile:

Franklin is a great place. I'm anxiously awaiting the opening of the new Whole Foods! The new one is way closer to me than the current one out in Cool Springs area.

Good luck with your goals as well!! It's a day-by-day thing...just doing my best each day to stay on track.
This discussion has been closed.