Xbox Kinect

Options
Hi, I just bought an Xbox kinect and am really enjoying the exercise I am getting while playing some of the games. Has anyone seen real results while using this product?

Replies

• sarasotatim
    Options
    Just started it myself, I'm doing the Fitness Evolved....and did one of the Men's Health workouts last night....I can tell you, it's no joke, and will definitely burn some calories using it :)
  • lanie13
    Options
    my sister does Zumba for the Kinect and in the first two weeks she lost 5 pounds!
    I do Zumba for the Wii.
    I definitely suggest it!
  • girl_brett
    girl_brett Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I do all different things so I can't say whether or not my results are just from that or not, but it definately gives you a great workout! I have Zuma, Your Shape and Dance Central has a workout mode! Either way it gives you a workout!
  • kuhristeee
    kuhristeee Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I play Dance Central 4 or 5 days a week for about an hour or so and I lost 7 pounds in January! :D It's a blast.
  • mealybug1010
    Options
    Nice to hear some are getting results! I got the Zumba game and the Biggest Loser as well but have not done that yet. The Sports for kinect is no joke--the track game they have you sprinting!
  • Munchiemooka
    Munchiemooka Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I do dance central and really get a good work out. Want to get zumba this month :love:
  • Ashia1317
    Options
    Dance Central and Zumba!! I love it. I can not believe you can sweat so much to a video game!
  • ScottyLikesCake
    ScottyLikesCake Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Lol, I just started doing Fitness Evolved. I think my virtual trainer is trying ot kill me!
  • apertuis
    apertuis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I love Dance Central & Kinect Sports. I did the boxing and bowling last night. My arms and back are sore today. I really want the Zumba. I'm thinking it's a good V-day gift from my hubby :) Does Zumba let you know how many calories you burn?
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I do all different things so I can't say whether or not my results are just from that or not, but it definately gives you a great workout! I have Zuma, Your Shape and Dance Central has a workout mode! Either way it gives you a workout!

I 2nd this!
  • Fit4Penny
    Fit4Penny Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow, I didn't know that Dance Central has a workout mode!! Thanks for this tip!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I have fitness evolved, and I'm a coming out of my couch potato coma, so it kicks my *kitten*. I just have to reconfigure my living room so that it isn't such a hassle to get enough floor space (IE move my coffee table, move my entire sectional couch to another area).
  • Green_Eyed_Girl88
    Green_Eyed_Girl88 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I have Biggest Loser for the Kinect. I bought it at the beginning of January and in the last 3 weeks I have lost 12lbs. That game is No Joke. A friend of mine has Zumba and says that she loves that as well. She just started so she hasnt seen any results yet.
  • mvedas
    mvedas Posts: 69
    Options
    Nice to hear some are getting results! I got the Zumba game and the Biggest Loser as well but have not done that yet. The Sports for kinect is no joke--the track game they have you sprinting!

Please let me know about Biggest Loser! I've read mixed reviews, but I REALLY want to try it! Thanks:)