Insane February! Fit Test Day One

ErrataCorrige
ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Today marks day one of our Insane February Challenge. Today was our day for the fit test. Here are my numbers below. I know a few of you said you wanted to join, but weren't going to start until mid month. Feel free to message me with your fit test numbers so I can post them for the group. Remember: everyone will be at a different level. We are not competing with each other, we are competing with OURSELVES~so please be honest with your numbers!

After this, I will be posting encouraging messages on my page each day for those of you who are with me. In two weeks I will repost on the boards so everyone can respond with their improvements!

If you would like to join today, send me a friend request and let me know. We would love to have you!

Heather Reid's Insanity Fit Test - Day One results:

Switch Kicks: 53
Power Jacks: 33
Power Knees: 59
Power Jumps: 20
Globe Jumps: 7
Suicide Jumps: 9
Push Ups: 6
Low Obliques: 36

Looking forward to seeing everyone else's results!!!

Replies

• HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    As I started in Jan I'll post my results from the first 2 fit tests? not due another one for nearly 2 weeks.

Switch kicks: 45...48
    Power jacks: 35...40
    Power knees: 76...84
    Power jumps: 24...27
    Globe jumps: 8...9
    Suicide jumps: 11...12
    Push ups: (i just basic push ups not push up jacks) 17...20
    Low plank obliques: 40...48

I love seeing the improvements, it's the best motivation ever to keep going! :D
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Great results! Thanks for sharing with us that we really can expect improvement!

Those push up jacks are RIDICULOUS! I did them kind of half assed to be honest. (Push up first, then feet out, then in, and then down.) Whew!
This discussion has been closed.