Having a "what's the difference" day

Options
I'm having a slow few days, I fell off the wagon over the weekend, but I didn't pig out, just didn't count calories or do my workout. And I'm having such a hard time getting back into it! My goal weight is 135lbs, and I'm trying to get there by Match 19th. There is a Holstein Breeders banquet that my husband and I are going to with all of our friends in the dairy industry, it's fairly formal, and I want to shock everyone! I keep picturing myself walking into the event and looking great in a new dress, all toned. But I can't get my head into it!!

Farmerwife87

Replies

• janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Maybe you need a daily goal to write down & check into? Come to the Daily Goals thread.

It helps me which is why I started it. I need accountability. click the linky...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/165732-anyone-interesting-in-a-daily-goals-check-in?page=1%23posts-2208228
  • csc101769
    Options
    I think I'm gonna try cutting out pictures of what I want my body to look like and pin them up on the wall all around my workout area.......maybe take my bikini out and hang it on the wall too!! lol
  • carolww
    carolww Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You have to focus on that banquet! If you don't get your head in the game - then there will be no triumphant arrival!! How will you feel then? When you knew you could have done it, but just didn't bother. You can do it. Get back on it and push hard - it will be worth it.
  • MsSaturday
    MsSaturday Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    put a picture of the dress on your treadmill or where ever you exercise, that's what I have done to keep me going back. I also made my pc desktop a picture of my rewards. A little reminder of why your your working hard is all you need. Good Luck!
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I remember my sister kind of doing the opposite to the goal picture thing. She actually put a picture of herself at her biggest on the food cupboards to remind her not to snack. Maybe you could try a combination of both to see the 2 options for how you could look at this event - If you stick with the plan or if you give up. Might give you a boost to go for it again. Most of us have times where we feel like giving up, I'm sure you will get through this and look amazing :happy: